No announcement yet.

WTB: misc. exterior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit.... you are right. I guess next time I should read. Good luck my friend on finding those parts. I don't know how you'd be able to find someone to split door panels up. I've got the fogs though. *LOL*

Comment

What's funny is that this guy doesn't even know he has an mtech II kit! Show some pics of your car....

Comment

Yeah no shit..... And he needs a front bumper too though? WTF is goin on with this car? Hmmm.....

Comment

Don't know....but he should post some damn pics! I've got an Mtech II front valance for him if he wants it. I've got the sideskirts and a couple of the body panels but they're for a coupe.

Comment

im uploading some more pics as we speak, is it hard to find a Mtech II kit?
            If your car isnt breaking, you're not driving it hard enough..

as Carrol Shelby once said "A good driver never experiences turbo lag."

Comment

Comment

Well my friend.... what you have is the rarest of rare body kits. Its an mtech II body kit and is made only in europe. Very very expensive. I sell them complete for around 1500 shipped WHEN i can find them. You are missing your entire front valance. Looks like there's some damage to your stock air dam/valance that might be what is making the bumper fall off. You need to find someone who knows bmw's in your area and have them help you with this. DO NOT SELL THAT BODY KIT. It is very very very rare. Ask around and anyone on this board will tell you the same.

SOMEONE needs to help this guy out as he has one of the biggest potential potent cars on this board..... 80% of an mtech II kit already installed and he doesn't know what he has? JEESH!

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                  Well my friend.... what you have is the rarest of rare body kits. Its an mtech II body kit and is made only in europe. Very very expensive. I sell them complete for around 1500 shipped WHEN i can find them. You are missing your entire front valance. Looks like there's some damage to your stock air dam/valance that might be what is making the bumper fall off. You need to find someone who knows bmw's in your area and have them help you with this. DO NOT SELL THAT BODY KIT. It is very very very rare. Ask around and anyone on this board will tell you the same.

SOMEONE needs to help this guy out as he has one of the biggest potential potent cars on this board..... 80% of an mtech II kit already installed and he doesn't know what he has? JEESH!
                  ahh don't listen to him, its a cheap fiberglass kit from china....that being said i'll properly dispose of it for you for a small fee.
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

well jeez, i guess I got the car for a GREAT deal. 750 bucks lmao. The damn body kit costs more than that. hahahaah, just my luck. this makes my day. Thanks for all the help, I didnt even know what the hell i had

Comment

Yes.... you got a STEAL on that car. Was it wrecked like that when you got it? I'll see what I can do to get the door panels for you, but its gonna be rough. ultima has the front piece that you need to complete the kit. The door panels are going to be the worst because they are usually only sold in sets. Does anyone know if the dealer still sells door panels individually?

If you search for mtech II stuff on this board you'll find some pristine examples of purely hot bmw's. You've got an uncut diamond my friend. Spend the time to get it done right and you can have a precious stone. I swear... the luck of some people. *LOL*

Comment

yea it was like that when i got it. He said that it was a blowout or something. Do you know around how much a dealer would charge for the body pieces? also are the fenders special for it? I wondered why there was a little broken plastic and rubber piece on the bottom of the bumper, I guess now I know why. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ultima
                          No....it looks like he has a 4 door mtech II kit on there. He's missing the door panels on it. YOu can see the sideskirt on there and make out the rear door panel. What he needs is the door panel....not the trim
                          you are wrong
                          E30 325ix 62k

Comment

God.... if you can get them from a dealer..... it would cost an arm and a leg. The valance will run you 300+ used and you'd be lucky to find it in red. The side skirts since they are sold in a set will run 400+ easy and you only need the 2 pieces. Once again lucky to get them in red. The fenders aren't specific, but there are 2 and 4 door kits so you gotta make sure of what you are getting. The bumper is mtech II specific. Good luck my friend..... its going to be hard, but you've got something to work towards.

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
                              you are wrong
                              Oh please almighty one, tell me why? STFU, if you don't know what you're talking about.

Now I do have the front valance you need. I'm selling it for 200 plus shipping. It's painted lach silver metallic though, so of course it's going to need paint.

And Marakka....they do sell the panels individually....unfortunately it's in Germany. I bought 2 individual pieces, the front fender pieces for a coupe....it ran me 60 Euro a piece! It can be done, and if this guys willing I think he should place an order with you so you can go to the stealership and grab the pieces he needs. I believe that door piece runs amidst the 200 Euro mark though....

Comment

Working...
                              X