325ix M50 turbo street race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325ix M50 turbo street race

Did some street racing tonight against normal cars just for fun with the test engine :) Promising!

Some testing against normal cars with normal tires :)Still with the test engine, only ~330hp in this video. More to come!!Vs. S500, Golf R, Focus RS etc.
    E30 325ix M50 turbo 7 spd DCT 4wd 840awhp @ 31 psi.
    E30 M50 6 spd 764whp @ 24psi.
    E30 M20 6 spd 675whp.

Welp that's definitely the nicest thing I herd all day

Comment

HI
      I love watching street race , it is very enjoyable every time , i suggest you for more details of street race you have to search on google , and you can share this for your friends.
      thanks
      ---------------------
      Gas tragedy in bhopal

Comment

Great sounding car!
        Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

hi
          welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your query sorry for that .
          -----------------
          Top ten classified website

Comment

hi
            welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your query sorry for t

Comment

awesome, love how you are just like "mind as well aim the camera out the back window, since that's where the other cars will be." great sounding car

Comment

Working...
              X