Spring SpeedFest at NCM March 25-26, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring SpeedFest at NCM March 25-26, 2016

Come one, come all and get the most NCM track time for your $$$ at Spring SpeedFest in March. Friday and Saturday March 25-26. A perfect way to start the track season at one of the region's fastest road courses. NCM Motorsports is a 3.2 mile, 23 turn wonderland in Bowling Green, KY.

We will be running the Grand Full 3.2 mile course and you will get a minimum of two hours of track time per day. Approved A-Solo drivers can, for an extra fee, get double the track time - yes up to 4 hours per day!!!!

Registration is open now, and is just $350 for two full days - far less costly than any other group that runs NCM.

We hope to see you there!

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...bimmers-339282
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Great price! That's the least expensive registration fee for a two day track weekend I've seen to date.

See y'all in March!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Ill be there

Comment

Still have open spots!

BMW CCA - Bluegrass Bimmers Chapter on Friday, March 25, 2016 - Saturday, March 26, 2016 at NCM Motorsport Park, Bowling Green, KY - SPEEDfest at National Corvette Museum Motorsport Park Friday/Saturday March 25-26 2016 MORE TRACK TIME..... MORE CARS..... MORE SPEED.... BE HOME ON SUNDAY!! ALL MARQUES WELCOME!!! The Bluegrass Bimme...
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Working...
        X