No announcement yet.

My E30's death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOD!!!! dude go to church or somthing. go pray and thank GOD that u are still a live, and please thank the e30 that kept u a live.
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Its been said but the most important thing is that everyone is ok and no one got hurt. You can learn a lesson from all of this. Whatever lesson that may be.

Glad to hear that you're ok.

Have you taken a look at the motor yet?

E30Fiend
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Man thats so insane. I'm glad your ok and you are here to tell us about it and not laying in a hospital bed. I dont even know what to say except for that.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

wow Props to you man. You've got some strength inside you that is indescribable.
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Glad your safe, your e30 did good by you.
            Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT

Comment

Wow, thank God man. It really could have gone alot worse. Good luck with everything, and I hope that trucker gets whats surely gonna come to him.
              Originally posted by csermonet47
              Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Wow man glad to hear you are fine.

Happy Easter! and good luck with everything to come!
                Dan Zickel
                1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

That's the shittiest Easter present I've ever seen. Sorry bout the e30. But thank god your cool. I now feel a lot better with having to airbags in my 22 year old car.

Comment

makes me happy to hear your support. i hope we can all pick up something from this. Me, i'm fine phisically emotionally and I'm not going to be traumatized by the accident just be more conscient on how powerless anyone can be in a bad situation. game over.

i was just analizing the damage and its incredible how the metal on the door sort of stretched and twisted over the bottom part i can peel some of the rubber marks with my fingernail its powdery ontop

Originally posted by abigballafb76 View Post
                    Its been said but the most important thing is that everyone is ok and no one got hurt. You can learn a lesson from all of this. Whatever lesson that may be.

Glad to hear that you're ok.

Have you taken a look at the motor yet?

E30Fiend
                    i haven't yet, but everything should be perfect. car drove home after that and didnt even shake i will salvage everything into a new chasis...i am by no means ready to move away from e30's:p
                    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                    wow Props to you man. You've got some strength inside you that is indescribable.
                    angel de la guardia.
                    No more e30s for me.
                    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                    91 BMW 325i [sold]
                    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

dang, glad you're okay... Pisses me off that the trucker in all probability won't get fined or anything.

Happy easter...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

That is the one of the scariest stories of a crash posted here in quite some time. I don't think many match up, except a few.

Jesus dude you better thank your lucky stars, kiss the ground you walk on, and be at church just about every day after that! Haha.

Glad you're okay.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

omg!!! wow!!! thank the heavens you're alive. thats a scary accident and very easily could have gotten worse. at least you had no passengers

you'll get over the car though, theres plenty of e30s out there for the pickin' :p

Comment

i was never worried about the car so much. i was more worried about hitting something/someone else in the process or being pulled over when i escaped home... becuase i did leave the scene after 911 was called and i'm sure other cars called 911 too. But what ultimately got me over all of this, was having to calm my mother down and repeating the story to whomever i've talked to today because somehow everyone found out. i gotta get on highway tomorow, on tuesday, and just about everyday after so there is no point of living in fear. the e30 whotfc, hopefully i'll find an e30 nobody wants and go frankenstein on it.

i'm so tired of working on the car i won't touch it for some time, i spent 5months under doing the swap all alone to wreck it 1month after i had finished it...Thanks you guys for the support and wishes, i'll be ghosting around!!

i be back!
                            No more e30s for me.
                            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                            91 BMW 325i [sold]
                            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

dude thats scary. me and my friend hit black ice in his audi and hit a pol head on at 45mph. its scary when you have no controle.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Hm.. a truck trailer totals your car, almost killing you in the process, and you leave the scene? I've never been in a such traumatic event, but I'm pretty sure I'd stop, call the police, press charges, and sue the operator for a large sum of money. You should've stopped even if you yourself caused the accident. That's what you pay the insurance company for.

You better pray extract hard that nobody reported your license plate, and can pick you out in a line-up, or you might actually end up in jail for leaving the scene.

But aside from that, glad to hear you're ok. My brother had a traumatic accident in his e30: He got t-boned by a pickup truck going 50mph.. Lucky sob walked out without a scratch. I wanted to give him a few afterwards, but he's still my little bro. e30's are strong cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X