FS: Complete set of forged Throwing Stars $700/obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Complete set of forged Throwing Stars $700/obo

Time for me to thin the wheel herd a bit. For sale is a set of forged T-stars (17x8", ET20) that I've been holding on to thinking I would get them dipped and powdercoated.

They were chromed by the original owner and rattlecanned by the PO I got them from. They're straight, have minor rash and are complete. I ran them as-is until I bought different wheels so that I could refinish these. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time or the patience to do that at this point.

If you've been looking for a set that you can eventually put a few hundred into to have a pristine set in the color combo you desire, here's your chance. In the meantime you can run them naked or respray the covers...I still have the gunmetal rattlecans the PO gave me.

$700/obo + shipping

I'm not averse to trades. Try me if you have something you're looking to get rid of...worst I can say is no. :) These are blackberry pics...higher res available upon request. Sorry they're filthy, but the chrome stripping process will take care of that issue.

Last edited by VacMan; 09-01-2010, 12:33 PM.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

$700 with covers? Hell of a price!

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
    '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
    '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
    '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Trade for some SSRs, Breytons, 17" style 5's, Mtech II wheel, s52 crank, yadda yadda. Tons of stuff to trade if you are interested. LMK.
      sigpic

Comment

Bump.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

Fuck I wish i had the cash. I want these BAD to refinish.

GLWS
          ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
          *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Willing to sell without covers?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
            You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
              Willing to sell without covers?
              Not really. Everyone seems to want them, just waiting for someone to come through. I'll ship these for $775 for those asking.

Comment

Oh snap. If still around tomorrow I'll call you. Damn it.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

your a wheel whore sir. lol

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                  Oh snap. If still around tomorrow I'll call you. Damn it.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Fast shipping, great packing, better then expected condition. Thanks Tim!
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                      X