Fun things to do outside in Colorado?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun things to do outside in Colorado?

Visiting Denver for 10 days, the first week of October. Looking for fun things to do, places to go, with a focus on hiking and the outdoors. Wont have a bike up there, so mountain biking isnt an option and itll be too early to ski. Also i much prefer hiking without determined paths or concrete trails and crap like that. Any suggestions for other fun stuff to do would be appreciated as well.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Hey man, if you have never been to denver before there is plenty of things to do.
    Hiking might be limited because there are a couple of fires in the foothills. But if you decide to go up to winterpark or any ski resorts they have bike rentals, and you can go downhilling or just ride around town. Also there are alot of hiking trails, you will have no trouble finding those. One that me and my dad did was bear peak(I think) really nice view! In denver im not sure, someone else will chime in with stuff to do over there. But Boulder is also a fun place to visit, there are alot of resturants and pearl street is nice.
    Hope you have a good time!

Comment

There is an unlimited amount of hiking here. However, I haven't done much that doesn't have a trail. The only big concrete trails are bike trails here, the hiking trails are the dirt paths that are cleared of vegetation. Are you looking for more of a "backpacking" experience or just walking though the woods randomly? Are you going to have a car with you?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by e30bum View Post
        Hey man, if you have never been to denver before there is plenty of things to do.
        Hiking might be limited because there are a couple of fires in the foothills. But if you decide to go up to winterpark or any ski resorts they have bike rentals, and you can go downhilling or just ride around town. Also there are alot of hiking trails, you will have no trouble finding those. One that me and my dad did was bear peak(I think) really nice view! In denver im not sure, someone else will chime in with stuff to do over there. But Boulder is also a fun place to visit, there are alot of resturants and pearl street is nice.
        Hope you have a good time!
        I would reccomend going to a ski resort and either renting a bike or hiking around those areas. You could also do the alpine slides up there.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          I would reccomend going to a ski resort and either renting a bike or hiking around those areas. You could also do the alpine slides up there.
          THIS. Good idea.

Other ideas- red rocks, concerts, go camping, take a jeep tour.......
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

So... Did the previous thread / posts get perma-edited?

EDIT:

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

^^^ rofl i was wondering the same thing.
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
              X