No announcement yet.

Biloxi,MS HOOTER'S meet, yep HOOTER'S!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately it's looking like rain. It went from a 60% chance yesterday to an 80% today for Sunday. As far as I'm concerned, we're still doing this. I hope no one is backing out due to the weather.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

weather smeather. im down no matter what.

Comment

Well, the weather forecast is looking a bit better for the MS gulf coast. Should be sunny in the morning with scattered t'storms later in the afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed!
        Eric Giles
        '20 M2 CS
        '04 M3
        '11 X5 35D
        '87 325is
        '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Giles
          Well, the weather forecast is looking a bit better for the MS gulf coast. Should be sunny in the morning with scattered t'storms later in the afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed!
          sounds like every other day on the GC...I'm down no matter what

Does anyone have a code reader they could bring? I keep getting an intermittent check engine light. I think its the O2 sensor, just want to make sure.

See everyone tomorrow :)

Comment

:o 8)

Yea buddy! What a great meet! Well everyone just left and im over at my granmdas house on the laptop (im still in biloxi). It was realy cool to finally meet everyone else! Our caravan from Mandeville was rockin it Gumball 3000 style , haha! :twisted: We had a pretty long train of bimmers with the e30s headin the pack down the beach, all the ricers were flyin by staring at us, haha! I must say, that the hooters boobies were nice. The girl who waited on us, oh man, they were quite bouncy. I loved how she made me stare at them when i was taking my order, i kinda stuttered when she asked how she wanted my burger cooked, haha. Well when i get back to Baton Rouge, i will upload and get the pictures ready to post.

I had a great time guys, we gota do it again, maybe when its a little cooler...but the snowballs rocked, and made me feel downright amazing.

Comment

Yea, it really was a great meet. Me and Bobby are already talking about planing another one down the road, seems like New Orleans might be a good place for everyone. I was really pleased with the e30 turn out. Everything else just seemed so....................................boring. All in all it was a great meet and I cant wait to see some pics.
              '88 325ic

Comment

I am working on posting some now. Had a great time, and yep, finally meeting some of you guys was cool New Orleans next time I think, and hopefully in the near future. 8)

Comment

Yeah guys, it was awesome. Especially on the way home from merging on up to the Hwy 49 exit. Did anyone else notice that cop watching us get on :)

N.O. might not be the best place, the roads are CRAP. Potholes that would swallow your car (or at least mine ;) ) whole. I would have to do a scouting run to see which are driveable and which aren't. We definitely need to do it again though.

Comment

I just thought NO would be more a neutral location, but if you guys like the MS GC, that's cool too. Either way, we definitely need to do it again. Some of my pics are up btw.

Comment

Originally posted by cgregory
                      Yeah guys, it was awesome. Especially on the way home from merging on up to the Hwy 49 exit. Did anyone else notice that cop watching us get on :)

N.O. might not be the best place, the roads are CRAP. Potholes that would swallow your car (or at least mine ;) ) whole. I would have to do a scouting run to see which are driveable and which aren't. We definitely need to do it again though.
                      I would watch out for cracks in the pavement in your car if you still have the GC springs on it. Bumps are painful!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelH
                        I would watch out for cracks in the pavement in your car if you still have the GC springs on it. Bumps are painful!!
                        Yeah, pothole dodging has become second nature.

And Bobby, NO would still be good, we just may want to stay in Metarie (basically just away from the older part of town).

Comment

A meet on the lakefront would be cool, but a route would def. need to be made for you slammed bisches.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                          '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                          '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                          SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
                            A meet on the lakefront would be cool, but a route would def. need to be made for you slammed bisches.
                            Hell yea, lakefront meets rock! Me and Johnathan knwo all about those, hangin out with the ricers. haha

Comment

Well, since you guys are more familiar with the area, we'll leave it to you to come up with the details. I would personally like to do some more driving the next time tho, so however we can incorporate that would be good. Metarie/Slidell/New Orleans/wherever.

Comment

we could do it on the north side of the lake (mandeville/cov area). still go to the lakefront, and there are more backroads, etc, on the north side. how long would you guys want to drive? i know a route that is decent (kinda old road though, a little rough) that could be up to 2 hours.
                                Cole Haddock
                                1997 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X