Feeler: New Hampshire meet/ drive in White Mtns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanGillan
    definately not coming sukkas. enjoy your sausage-fest. fags.
    You'll be missed Dan. Trust me. :)

Comment

Meet is tomorrow, just checking to see who's in and who we'll expect. Again, PM me for my number so I can give you directions if you get lost, but it's really, really easy, as Andy and Adam and all the others who have made the trek will tell you. Should be a lot of nice e30's and a few non-e30's riding.

Comment

Scott, my buddy and I just dropped off our cars so well be down around 9. Lookin forward to seein some decent e30s
        Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
          Scott, my buddy and I just dropped off our cars so well be down around 9. Lookin forward to seein some decent e30s
          Dare I ask where you stuffed them? :)

Comment

Theyre parked by that silver 4 door your trying to sell. The tenant next door came out, "said hed knocked back a few" and that hed run em over with his van if they were in the way. Ha
            Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
              Theyre parked by that silver 4 door your trying to sell. The tenant next door came out, "said hed knocked back a few" and that hed run em over with his van if they were in the way. Ha
              Haha, that's awesome. Knock back a few, and bang the ol lady.

Should be good for tomorrow - we can push them if we need to move them. It's cool he checks things out for me, he's kind of like a redneck security system ;)

Comment

Sorry guys, I can't make it. Too far of a drive from all the way down here in Marshfield. Next time we'll have to do F1 Boston or something.
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X