No announcement yet.

Dragon Run 11-19-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, let me know for sure Michael if you can make it or not.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I am for sure coming. (Black 90 325i)
      My brother is for sure coming. He will be bringing his own car instead of riding with me this time around. (Red 95 Ford Probe)

We will be at the gravel lot on the north end at 9:30.

Comment

cool will see you guys there, I don't think anybody is meeting here with me in Chattanooga, so I should be there a tad early. With the cold weather I think we will be able to get some nice clean runs in.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelH
          I might be going now... if I go you can hitch a ride if you want. Are you at UT?
          I actually work for UT but I live only 10-15mins from main campus.. what time would you want to meet up?

BTW I sent you a PM.

Comment

I May have a free seat in my car(not sure if my dad is going and if he does if he will drive or ride), if you want a ride once you get over to the dragon. I'd swing by but going north then back south is out of my way.

Comment

That sounds good to me. I haven't heard anything from MichaelH yet but I'll keep an eye out this evening after I get home from work.

Comment

I probally won't know till 10 or 11 My dad's flight comes in at 9:45 so he probally won't get home till 10:30ish. I talked to him about it 2 weeks ago and he sounded interested.

Comment

Still no word from Michael though. I'll check back in a bit but I gotta go out tonight to take pics for our website KnoxVIP.com.

Comment

My dad isn't going to make it so I'll have a free seat for anybody wanting a ride on the dragon

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                      My dad isn't going to make it so I'll have a free seat for anybody wanting a ride on the dragon
                      Ill take it if its all right & I live in Chattanooga.

sent you a pm

Robert

Comment

I never got a PM from MichaelH. I'll check back in the morning to see but if not hopefully my car will be worthy of the next run.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
                          I never got a PM from MichaelH. I'll check back in the morning to see but if not hopefully my car will be worthy of the next run.
                          Sorry man I just got the PM and replied. I wasn't able to make it (obviously) but you are welcome to hitch a ride next time. Hopefully my schedule won't be so crazy next time.

Comment

We had a nice e30 meet going on:p

Fun day even though there was no one on the roads we still got stuck behind every one that was out.

Comment

Was it icey or slick? I had ice in the yard today.

Comment

There was some ice on those rocks, but the roads were fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X