Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtechnik for sedan

Hello all,
    New to the e30 forum but a long time bmw 2002 enthusiast. Does anyone know of a decent mtechnik setup for a sedan? Original of otherwise? I have been looking but they are all over the place and I have no idea! I have lowered the car and have 16’s on it. Thx in advance for any help!
    Lee
    Attached Files

Welcome to R3v!
    Are you referring to the mtech-2 kit? If so, they do make them for sedans.

Julien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Im not sure what the difference is...I'm not a big fan of the trunk spoiler so I bought an "is" rubber trunk spoiler. Thanks for your input Julien!

Comment

Mtech-2 is a body kit fitted from the factory on these. They spruce up the look of the car nicely. If you'd like to go that direction they swap hands for $$ now days. Stay away from replicas.

Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I have a full M-Tech 2 kit, minus the door pods, including a new front euro bumper. Located in Portland, Oregon.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

To give it a proper Mtech appearance , you have to dechrome your trim “shadowline” satin black powder coating works good or schwarz .

Comment

thx folks!

Comment

Working...
              X