No announcement yet.

Let's see your scale models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GTX & camper are really cool. Is the nose like that on the model?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I don't know what's going on with that nose? The rest of my Revell/Fujimi kits aren't bent like that. They are a crappy kit, but that picture on the box front makes it look worse then it really is.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Does it come with the Alpina wheels on the box?

Comment

Originally posted by uturn View Post
          Still working on mine.... Kyosho Fairwind II
          Test fitting everything before paint.
          This cracks me up! Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
            Does it come with the Alpina wheels on the box?
            It should. They are standard issue in the regular Revell and Fujimi kit.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I've searched high and low for a model of my car.. Zero luck so far.
              What gives guys?
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              '90 325i sedan daily driven
              '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
                I've searched high and low for a model of my car.. Zero luck so far.
                What gives guys?
                As of right now nobody makes a late model 4 door anything. But Ukrainian scale cars production said they was going to make a 4 door body to work with the Revell/Fujimi early model model kit. But when that will happen I don't know.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I wonder if this is the same kit as the new Hasegawa 2002. Same shell with different wheels and details?

Hasegawa goes racing with their fabulous new-tool BMW 2002 kit! This limited variant features decals to build the car as it raced in the 1969 Monte Carlo Rally! Chassis molded in white.[Mold Color]: White, chrome, black, clear[Includes]: Soft tires, decals 

Click image for larger version

Name:	HSG 2002 rally.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	7194107

Click image for larger version

Name:	HSG 2002 rally kit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	7194108
                  Oh, it's brand new - says release March on HLJ.

Comment

Guarantee It's the same kit with new decals and extra parts for the rally version shown.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I wish model companies would get a little better with their wheels and offsets - seems like they're never wide enough or deep enough to look like the real car, or I want to modify them. If you had some kind of tiny polystyrene lathe you could cut the rim off and widen it! HA!

Comment

I have a extra Alpina rear wing and a BBS looking front air dam.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Been a few months since I've built a model car. Did build these guys. 1/35 scale. Their legs, hands, faces, arms, torsos, and accessories was all separate and had to be put together. I made a little base for them. Something different then cars that I've been building, and I haven't built model soldier since I was a teen. These guys are lost in France. Next I'll build US soldiers from WWII.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

WTF, I thought I was looking at a pic of real ppl!
                            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Been a little while since I built a car. Building a few military guys and buying a house took away from it. But I'm in the house and just completed my first kit. 1925 T Bucket. I added little extras here and there.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Working...
                              X