This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    yup! not a ton though because I can't actually lock it. need to rebuild the lock cylinder and get central locking working from the trunk lock.

i know the feels, except my trunk lock kinda works. i have both a brand new driver door and passenger door lock cylinder, factory VIN-matched from germany that i picked up from BMW SF a couple of years ago. they're still in the packaging though as I'm waiting to install them after the car comes back from body & paint. pretty cheap from the dealer if you have a hook-up at one.

sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

My 3.0L is almost done and every day I see my old broken oil fill cap on the valve cover I just hate it. I could just get a new oe one, but even though I know it's kinda stupid I want to get something cooler. Anybody know of any aftermarket ones that look good? All I can find is the stupid cheap ones on ebay.
      sigpic

Comment

hai guys, im still alive, i still have 2 sets of black E30 coupe door cards hiding behind shelves in my garage. theyre free now unless you absolutely feel the need to pay for them. someone come pick them up before i throw them away lol

C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
          hai guys, im still alive, i still have 2 sets of black E30 coupe door cards hiding behind shelves in my garage. theyre free now unless you absolutely feel the need to pay for them. someone come pick them up before i throw them away lol

I'd be down for a set, just not sure when I can get away to go to Monterey to pick them up.

Will
          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

hey guys ive just bought a Bilstein and ebach setup, anyone knows how much it would cost to get it installed ? any rep shops around the sf area

Comment

Where are you located?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
              Transaction feedback
              - jpod999

Comment

Guys I'm parting out a 89 325is. Alpine white.
                Map light mirror $100
                Dash, perfect shape $400
                G60 m20b25 transmissions $300 each
                Center console $40
                Center dash insert $40
                Knee bolster $free
                HVAC Sfree Brake master $free
                Package tray $50 -brown.
                Stromung muffler $300
                Front bumper $100
                Rear bumper $200
                Rear subframe $50
                Trailing arms $50 newish wheel bearings
                Trunk carpet and sides $free
                Brake master/booster $free
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Hi all,

I'm getting through my s52 swap and need to adapt the a/c lines over to the s52 compressor fittings. Besides Zionsville, is there anyone else who sells these lines? I went to a local hose shop and was quoted about the same as Zionsville. Any shops in the SF Bay Area that anyone can recommend?

TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                    Where are you located?
                    i live in the sun set

Comment

Sean, this was years ago but I had some custom lines made at a hose shop in Vallejo. It wasn’t cheap but it was easily the best option.

Comment

Originally posted by alaboodi22 View Post
                        hey guys ive just bought a Bilstein and ebach setup, anyone knows how much it would cost to get it installed ? any rep shops around the sf area
                        springs and shocks are easy. you ready to become a DIY'er? for less than what you're going to pay a shop you could get a floor jack, stands, a metric set. go rent a spring compressor from o'reilly for the fronts, and get new shock bushings front and rear if you haven't already.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                          Sean, this was years ago but I had some custom lines made at a hose shop in Vallejo. It wasn’t cheap but it was easily the best option.
                          Thanks .. I'll look for it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
                            Hi all,

I'm getting through my s52 swap and need to adapt the a/c lines over to the s52 compressor fittings. Besides Zionsville, is there anyone else who sells these lines? I went to a local hose shop and was quoted about the same as Zionsville. Any shops in the SF Bay Area that anyone can recommend?

TIA!

There's a shop in Pacheco/Martinez I've used. They make a/c and other lines. Not cheap, but high quality and the owner used to be in the auto parts business so he knows his stuff. If you go there I can recommend a killer taco place nearby :)
                            Specialties: Welcome to Source Tube & Hose Royal Brass Incorporated. We are your third-generation, family-owned, local hose supplier. Our family has dedicated our services to supplying northern California with all types of hoses, fittings, flanges, regulators, valves, adapters, and gauges. We pride ourselves on having the most extensive inventory in northern California and ensure that we can fix most products on site the same day. Here at Royal Brass Incorporated, we only hire qualified individuals who are trained in factory sales. Our fully stocked warehouses ensure that we can fill your hydraulic and pneumatic hose, tubing, and fitting needs on time, every time. High-quality customer service is our goal and has been since 1952. Stop by Today. Established in 1952.
                            1988 325iC SOLD
                            1985 524td 49k

Comment

Eric - just texted you re: partout

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
                                Hi all,

TIA!
                                Go to source tubes and hoses in Pacheco. It cost me about $135 for both hoses. Just cut the rubber sections to the right length and mark how each one needs to be clocked and then bring the hoses to him. Ask him to put heat shielding on the one next to the header.

Comment

Working...
                                X