Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trptguy View Post
    Looking for a rear diving board bumper for a vert
    does it have to be for a vert? i have one off of my '88 325is and one still on an '87 325e parts car that you're welcome to have if it'll work
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Keeping it Fresh...still for sale

2.7 Motor - this is an early production year (begining of 1986) motor. Comes with clutch and flywheel $200 obo

325es Driveshaft: like new, previous owner bought it from bav auto, I pulled it when I did a motor swap. - $200 obo

325es DME and Chip. $175 obo

TSW Revos & Brand new Avid envigor tires...rims are in the process of being refinished. I have everything to bolt straignt up to an e30. $800

Stock Suspension- springs/shocks...make me an offer.

16 Inch BMW e46 5 lug wheels - bring me a sandwich.

Ryan G Splitter for the ES bumper - never installed, brand new. $80

Sealed Beam Headlights - tinited: $40 obo

Pint Glass Collection (40 or so, mostly new Sam Adams style pints) - with Das Boots! and a Guiness Beer mirror $ 150 obo.

ES Front valence, mint condition - painted imola, not off my car yet I'll give you all the plastics that go with it and the fog lights $200 obo

I'm open to offers/trades. Really looking to get rid of stuff at the moment.
      Last edited by PeteD; 08-18-2012, 02:47 PM. Reason: Just loading it up with stuff.

Comment

ok so my bad luck continues. long story short, my mom inlaw managed to hit my car all up the drivers side. I am going to take it in to a shop tomorrow to asses the damage and her insurance will cover it.

She unfortunately also hit and damaged the side black and chrome trim pieces on the body panels. does anyone have some ?

Comment

Originally posted by m3fuz View Post
          Rt. 128 Auto in Waltham has a convertible with rear diving boards. It looked to be in decent shape. If I remember correctly, it was a 12/86 build date car.
          Originally posted by randomsv650 View Post
          does it have to be for a vert? i have one off of my '88 325is and one still on an '87 325e parts car that you're welcome to have if it'll work
          Thanks guys i was able to get one. See my other posit though needing more stuff....

Comment

ok so my bad luck continues. long story short, my mom inlaw managed to hit my car all up the drivers side. I am going to take it in to a shop tomorrow to asses the damage and her insurance will cover it.

She unfortunately also hit and damaged the side black and chrome trim pieces on the body panels. does anyone have some ?
            I can see what I have, I have an e parts car with the black/chrome trim. PM me your info and exactly what you need and I'll check!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Your wife and mother-in-law clearly don't want you to sell this car. :D

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                  Your wife and mother-in-law clearly don't want you to sell this car. :D
                  Hahahahahah.......actually my wife said that maybeI should take these incidents as a sign and not sell.

Comment

Selling my E34 M5 locally

Here is the link to the FS thread:

Comment

two iS wings (spoilers) : $65 picked up
                      one is schwarz (black) and the other is sterlingsilber (silver)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Anyone looking to get rid of 5.25" speakers? I have the E36 HK M3 speakers in my rear deck and I'd like to get something to complement the Infinity Kappa components that I have in the front. Just looking for speakers, no tweeters necessary. If anyone has a decent pair of aftermarket speakers for a reasonable price, let me know.

Thanks in advance!
                        Last edited by m3fuz; 09-02-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

NO SHIPPING.

IMAG0876 by Shane Coutu, on Flickr

IMAG0877 by Shane Coutu, on Flickr

What you see is what you get here. E30 (not M3) cardinal sport seat. One boo-boo on the side bolster, foam seams to be in good shape under it. All the levers function properly. Overall condition 8.5/10. Some wavy piping, but no other tears or rips.

Cons:
                          No seatbelt
                          Seat does not spring back up when reclined on it's own (who has one that does, seriously?)

Looking for $70, obo.

Located in CT. Willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet.

NO SHIPPING.

Comment

Make Offers/trades. I need money and want this stuff gone!

2.7e Motor (no harness) Good Sprung hub clutch and single mass flywheel - Will sell this on the cheap I really just want it gone. - I might take the time to part this out...or if you need a part we can take off at that time. Open to offers.

Performance Chip for the "e" motor installed in dme already.

TSW Revo Rims with Brand New Tires 16" and all components - Selling because I converted to 5-Lug. Will sell as is, or I'll eventually refinish them when I finish sorting out my car.

IX Body Kit - Great Shape All tabs are there.

Fairly new drive shaft out of the first half of 1986 production build.

Sealed beam lights. Slightly tinted.

Diving board bumper pieces - refinished.

**I'm considering selling my plastic bumper swap for the diving board cars. I already did the hard work on the rear bumper, and since I left the factory end by shortening the bumper in the middle it is done "right". I filled in the side markers on the trim, so the trim is effectively euro trim. I even have an m-tech two skirt to fit under the bumper for a finished look.

to my knowledge, the front bumper does not require any heavy modifications.

Comment

WTB 87 m20b25 near ri, or the 87 harness to the i engine

Thanks!!
                              M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

99 crv 5spd

selling my DD

1999 CRV - Green
                                5spd manual
                                202,xxx miles
                                Rebuild head
                                New gaskets from the head up w/ new OEM head bolts
                                New T-belt & water pump
                                New clutch master and slave cylinders
                                AEM Cold Air intake
                                Full cat-back w/ Apex WS muffler, hollowed cat
                                New front upper control arms
                                New Front KYB Shocks w/ Matrix Accord coilover sleeves all around
                                New rear sway bar end links
                                5k HID kit

06 Civic SI wheels w/ snow tires, 235/45/17, 80% tread
                                Spare on the back has a dent, 225/50/17 Michelin, 90% tread
                                CRV nose mask (I also have the pieces for the fender)
                                *Roof rack not included*

Bad
                                Rust starting to come up in the rear quarters
                                Small dent in rear door, hatch and driver side fender
                                Rattle from up front, I’m not sure what it is but I’m including a full front bushing/ball joint kit to replace everything up front.
                                The dipstick recently decided to come loose from the block (common problem)
                                The motor burns a little oil
                                ABS light is also on

$3000 firm
                                Attached Files
                                "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                                1991 318is - the cruiser
                                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Working...
                                X