td325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

td325ic

I purchased a set of headrest brackets from Todd (td325ic) about a week ago. I am pleased with his speed in shipping after I payed him and the his care in following up on the order. He PMed me early this morning asking if the order had been received and if all was good. I appreciate the care he took to ensure that everything went well. Todd will take care of you - if he's ever selling anything, don't hesitate to do business with him.
    sigpic

Originally posted by bimmer2288 View Post
    I purchased a set of headrest brackets from Todd (td325ic) about a week ago. I am pleased with his speed in shipping after I payed him and the his care in following up on the order. He PMed me early this morning asking if the order had been received and if all was good. I appreciate the care he took to ensure that everything went well. Todd will take care of you - if he's ever selling anything, don't hesitate to do business with him.
    X 2 -- I also bought a set of headrests from td325ic. After purchase, he followed up 4 times to give me progress on shipping etc. He is in the top % of sellers on this board - packaging was great!!
    Jack
    [I

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
      X 2 -- I also bought a set of headrests from td325ic. After purchase, he followed up 4 times to give me progress on shipping etc. He is in the top % of sellers on this board - packaging was great!!
      Jack
      x3 This guy takes it to a whole new level. I was absolutely floored at the amount of time and effort he took to package a rear seat cushion to ship it to me. We are talking about a large item to ship and it couldnt have been done better in my opinion.

Todd is one of the best sellers I've dealt with online, period.
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

td325ic

Very quick with updates, great packaging, shipped it same day and provided a tracking number and a picture of the package!

Bought a front lower undertray/cover.

A+ guy.
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Bought interior panels and headrests. Great condition, well-packaged. Would definitely recommend.
          sigpic
          1988 M3 - Summer Toy
          1991 325i - Soon to be sold...
          2001 Audi B5 S4 Avant - Daily Driver

Comment

Just got these in yesterday. Neatly packed and shipped FAAAAST (even with the holiday).

Great transaction and great communication.

Now if only I could get the kid off my back this weekend so I can pop these in...

Thanks again Todd...great doing business with you.
            1987 325/4 *Grumpy*
            1996 328isaS/C *Angelina*: the *sirius* ubercommuter

Comment

Item: Zender front spoiler, and fog lights
              Payment: Paypal
              Shipped: DHL

One of the best packers around. I couldn't believe the packing skills he had. All so PM'd on a reguler base to update me on the package and tracking info. Took really good pictures of the item that he showed me and told me every thing that was wrong with it. Would highly recommend buying anything off of him :grin:.. I'm one very happy customer.
              Last edited by JasonC; 06-15-2007, 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Item: Euro Bumpers
                Payment: Money Order

Todd is a great guy to deal with. Just like everyone else I was very impressed with the packaging. I told him that they could have dropped the package from a plane to my door and it wouldnt have damaged the goods.

He also PMed me throughout the process. Made sure that I knew every single blemish on the bumpers and trim, as well as what brackets and fasteners I would need to complete the set. He Pmed me a list of part numbers with direct links to RealOem so that I had a good idea of what I would need. He let me know when the parts were in town as well, which was awesome.

If you need something and he has it, dont hesitate. He's a great guy. And now a day after I recieved my EB's I am already working on getting more items from him.

And Todd in case I forget to say it in a PM let me know when you get a cool airdam for the EB's. Jason's looks so nice..

Comment

rThor432, i'll keep an eye out for an airdam for ya also.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                    rThor432, i'll keep an eye out for an airdam for ya also.
                    You are a good man, thanks.

Comment

Item: E28 decklid spoiler and mudflaps
                      Payment: Money Order

Just like with the bumpers I had seen every inch of the items before they came to my door. The packaging was awesome, again.

Thanks again Todd. Mudflaps are gonna be great with all of this road construction going on around NC, and I love this spoiler..

Comment

Item: arm rest/cup holder
                        Payment: Paypal

Great packing, and fast shipping. Items were just as described. Will definately do business again.
                        Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                        88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                        98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                        89 Porsche 944 - dd
                        95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                        90 325is - track rat

Comment

Just to add Todd is awesome! He approached me via PM about my late model bumper dilemma. I sent him a USPS money order and he let me know when it arrived, he kept me in the loop about having to work late. Then got it off to me in a timely manner.
                          Showed up packed thoughtfully and with great skill. He included the mounting hardware and turn signals. He even offered to prep my bumper,but I'm not abusing the kindness of strangers, but he did paint the trim.
                          Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Tops in my book.

Comment

super fast shipping and a great deal too. Thanks again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Purchased headrest brackets and headrests. Transaction couldn't have been smoother, the guy is great with communication always keeping the buyer in the loop.

Thanks Todd!
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                              X