• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    lulz
    Now that is how you backpedal out of a conversation

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
      I don't want that shit around my kids, I don't want people who think they're dimestore cowboys trying to save my life, I don't want vigilantes trying to take matters into their own hands.
      Do you really think that everyone who CC's is a mouth breather?

Originally posted by smooth View Post
      When I'm in public spaces I have a right to limit your behavior because it's both of our space--not yours and not mine. We, as a society, limit what people do in public that we don't limit when they are on private property for a whole range of behaviors.
      You don't have the right to limit anyone else's behavior unless that behavior is going to harm you or damage your stuff.

Don't conflate society with government. Government makes laws against brandishing because it's dangerous. Society limits behavior in a lot of ways that government has no business addressing.

Comment

Store employee with gun trumps thug with knife. No shots fired no one dies instance of Self defense with a firearm.

Best part of the short link.
        Originally posted by article
        I knew his intentions as soon as he came in,” Pitaniello said. “When he told me to empty the register, I cocked my head and said ‘Really?’”

At that point, the clerk said the man picked up the knife and “waved it in my face.”

Pitaniello said he responded by raising his gun and pointing it at the other man’s face.

“I told him he better get the (expletive) out of there,” he said.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Local news i like reading....

COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho--A Coeur d’Alene man was attributing his life to having a concealed weapons permit on Wednesday.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

SPRINGVILLE, Utah — A man is in custody after assaulting a Springville police officer Friday afternoon, and a good Samaritan with a concealed firearm helped end the attack. Just before 2 p.m., an officer spotted a pair of feet dangling from a Tabitha’s Way donation bin along Main Street in Springvil

Sorry cant find a MSNBC, HUFPO, or CNN link, so I suppose this is Faux news
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
            X