Clear All

SOLD - FS: 1987 325is Bronzit Manual Coupe - Seattle

Car has been sold. Thanks for looking.

Located in Seattle, WA.
    Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/soR2CXdOROUzo9x93

$9,000
    Clean WA Title
    ~300k Miles

Spent most of its life in and around Portland. Single family ownership from new until ~2013. Second owner was a mechanic who did a top end rebuild in Nov 2016. He ported the heads, ground the cam to a 272 duration, installed IE HD Rockers, IE Shorty headers, 3” exhaust, and Hella H1 and H4 headlights. He did the water pump and timing belt along with the top-end rebuild.

I found the exhaust to be a bit too much and replaced it with a 48 state legal DEC cat and an IE catback exhaust. I also added Keyless entry.

Everything works: AC, original radio w/ power antenna, sunroof, odometer
    I even have the original tape cleaner and the little window sticker with the break-in instructions. Original spare tire kit, tool kit, owner’s manual. I have a 2” stack of service records mainly from the first owner.

The basket weaves on the car currently aren’t the original ones, but I have those with Blizzaks on them if you prefer those.

Faults:
    Passenger power window doesn’t stop when it hits the top and makes a clicking noise if you don’t let go of the switch. (I can include some different window regulators, but haven’t tested them)
    Front passenger wheel bearing has some play.
    The gas gauge occasionally needs a tap to read correctly.
    Last edited by streber; 05-19-2018, 06:12 PM. Reason: Sold.

Is the front valance black??

Comment

Yes, it is black. The previous owner painted it and I've gotten so used to it I didn't think to mention it.

Comment

That’s a beauty. I hope someone enjoys it.
        My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
        I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Is that the new color of WA plates now?

Comment

Working...
          X