Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single ports shipped - Dual ports are next - but sales closed for now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not totally surprised. An Apple lighting cable has its power pins exposed.

It could happen to any car charger, not just what I sell. What I make is basically a custom adapter that fits the e30. with a top-of-the-line charge on one ends, and a fancy e30 way of mounting it on the other.. So note to all, plug in your apple cables into your device, and then into a power source.

I assume the charger still works fine? If not, Pm me, and I'll replace it free of charge.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Single ports shipped - Dual ports are next - but sales closed for now.

What happened to the list? There was 10 people signed; nvm it shows 10 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too late to join for a dual port?
        sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

What now ?

Comment

Well, normally I would take pre-orders and collect everyone's money. But....I've learned that's not always the best way to do thing - sometimes it works - on high price items it's almost required - but I'm doing my best to stop that practice. Unless a few things are needed - but I digress.

So the next thing is that I start ordering parts. But to prevent (snow)flakes, I may ask a small deposit. Non-refundable to weed out the dreamers from the serious buyers. Something like $5. That would be applied to the order. You loose it if you don't pay in 10 days upon it's completion. I think that's fair. If you have other ideas, PM me.

But here's the rub. I'm not going to pay a zillion buck for e30 switch blanks(I think new they are $16 now)....so if any of you want to speed this along, I don't want your money....I want you MINT switch blanks. No bent pins, no scratches, no nothing. MINT
            Last edited by george graves; 06-13-2018, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
              Too late to join for a dual port?
              No, just 10 was the minimum.

Comment

I’m ready to pay you in full. Just give me total and PayPal. Thank you sir

Comment

I'll pay for dual port and extra for a brand new switch blank, and prepay as well. Just let me know your paypal and the total cost.
                  sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Could send some in core exchange style? Lmk.
                    sigpic

Comment

For those that have sent me PM's - I got them. I'l letting them add up to make a complete set.

On a side note - I'm really trying to get out of the "pre-order" game: As in you pay up front, and I scramble to source the parts and find the time. I don't owe anyone any parts, and that feels really good. For the last 10 year there was almost always one order or another that I had in the works. I just don't want to do business like that if I don't have to at all. I might do it in a pinch if I know all the parts are available. Sorry end rant.

Thanks for bumping this, It was a nice reminder. Reminders are good. I'll get on it soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X