Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUNCHES of STUFFS for sale! Moving and need to downsize.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUNCHES of STUFFS for sale! Moving and need to downsize.

Too many pictures to post so follow this link to my Flickr album and check them out. Not sure how to re-order the pics in the album so scroll through them all and you might see more of what you’re looking for. There are two pages of pics, something like 120 or so in the album. All prices are OBO, I need this stuff gone gone gone.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5GsK7k <—— CLICK HERE FOR PICS!!!

*E46 M3 OEM front strut dust cap with embossed ///M logo. Brand new. -$10

*E46 M3 fuel filter. Mann brand. New, never used. -$20

*OEM E30 M-Technic sedan rear door sills. Brand new in the OEM wrappers. They’re awesome. These don’t need any further description. -SOLD

*E46 OEM ZKW projector lenses with bases. Perfect condition, like new. Use these to replace your frosted lenses or upgrade your current HID setup. -$50

*Set of two custom headrests that were professionally reupholstered using OEM Volkswagen plaid cloth and Naugahyde (marine grade vinyl) sides. Would like to sell as a pair. These would be a nice subtle addition to set off your interior. Never installed after reupholstered so they are as new. -$60 for the pair

*E46 M3 OEM door sills. One broken tab on the bottom of one that shouldn’t affect fitment and they’re overall in great shape. Would like to sell as a pair. -$80

*E46 coupe passenger side inner door sill trim. Brand new in the wrapper, OEM. -$20

*VDO oil pressure gauge and sending unit. I used this for maybe 200 miles as a standalone setup to monitor engine oil pressure. Both items are as new and function perfectly. The sending unit has a -4AN adapter installed, but can be removed to utilize the 1/8" NPT threads on the sending unit. Neither the sending unit or the gauge has provisions for a warning light. Selling this as a set, don't want to split it up. -SOLD

*E30 OEM seat belts. I have both front belts with mounts and both rear left and right belts. I do not have the center lap belt or any buckles. All of these were pulled from a 1991 318is coupe. Please verify via the photos these are the correct belts you need. I think there are small variations from early to late, but not 100% sure. Hardware shown attached to each belt in the pictures will be included. -$35 each for the front belts, $25 each for the rear belts.

*E30 shift and e-brake boots custom made in OEM Volkswagen plaid cloth. These need to be glued to your existing shifter and e-brake boot frames. -SOLD

*E30 gauge cluster parts. This is a box of random gauges and parts. All the faces are clean. Not sure what works and what doesn't. I have no use for any of it anymore. Could be good for a cluster project or to swap parts around. Selling the whole box with what's in the pics minus the complete tach. -$30

*E36 Rally Road stainless turbo cooling line kit. Includes banjo bolts and fittings and also the fitting to attach to the coolant port on the cylinder head. You'll need to get a fitting to tie into the throttle body cooler line but they're cheap. Brand new, never used. Will work with any car, not just E36. -$50

*UUC RK7A 6-speed shift knob. Used for maybe 50 miles and switched back to ZHP knob. Condition is like new. Includes set screw and allen wrench for installation. This thing is HEAVY and solid aluminum. -$75

*E36 OBD2 mass airflow sensor (MAF). Pulled this off a 1998 M3 I parted out a couple years ago and it was running fine. I'd probably hit it with some MAF cleaner before install as it's been sitting around the garage on a shelf. -$50

*Turner Motorsports 90mm non-bullet nose wheel studs. Set of 10. Threads extend all the way to the end of the stud. Allows use of spacers up to 30mm I believe. These are brand new and still in the wrappers. -$50

*E30 OEM trunk tool kit. Complete as seen in the picture. -$50

*OEM BMW fuel injectors. I have 6 pink top and 6 green top injectors. Condition unknown but I assume they all work. Pulled from junked motors, mileage unknown. -$5 each or buy a set of 6 for $25.

*E30 rear parcel shelf vents. All 4 required are included. Need a quick wipe down and they’re ready to install. *$20

*ATI Super Damper air conditioning pulley for use with the E36 version of the ATI Super Damper sold by VAC…possibly other versions of the ATI damper as well but I’m not 100% sure. ATI does not offer this pulley, I’m pretty sure it’s manufactured by VAC and sold as an add-on to the damper when purchased. I had this one mounted but never ran on the engine. Has some small scratches from handling but it’s essentially brand new. The longer 12-point bolts are not pictured but they are included. -$35

*OEM BMW E46 transmission mounts. Mounted for a few months but never driven on. They look used but I assure you they have zero miles on them. -SOLD

*E46 M3 Eibach 25mm sway bar bushings. Brand new in the package. $10

*Big bag ‘o E36 hydraulic lifters. These are all used and pulled from junkyard motors. There is a mix of early smaller diameter lifters and later larger diameter lifter. Rough guess of around 25-35 lifters in total. Would rather sell the entire bag and not split up. -$20

*Used single VANOS unit. Good for a core replacement or use it to rebuild and avoid downtime on your car. It’s in good shape but obviously the seals are weak and the cam gear has axial play without the upgraded anti-rattle shim installed. -SOLD

*Set of 4 brand new authentic BBS wheel center caps. These are the faux carbon background with 3-D BBS logo. One has the protective plastic removed from the face and the other 3 still have the protective plastic film. Any imperfections in the pics are from the plastic film. Sold as a set. -$40

*Set of 4 brand new Apex wheel center caps. All still have plastic protective film on them. -$20

*Flaming River steering column u-joint for DD shafts. Used for guibo delete on a rack swap. This one fits NON-airbag column splines (17mm-54). You’ll need the other side to fit the rack itself and a short length of DD rod to complete the setup. This was installed but never driven on. It’s in like new condition. -$50

*Brand new OEM BMW fuel pump for early model cars. These are only available when purchased as a complete unit from BMW to include the hanger assembly. These are $250 new from BMW. I bought this for a fuel system project that never materialized. The hangers are gone, but the pump can be used to replace your failing pump on any car from 84-88. Get another 30 years of OEM reliability here on the cheap. -$50

*Weldon 100 micron pre-pump fuel filter. This is brand new, never used. Comes with 100 micron stainless steel filter cartridge installed. Inlet/outlet are -10 ORB female fittings. Can be used with any aftermarket pump setup like Aeromotive, Weldon, Magnafuel, etc. New they go for $125. These are extremely high quality billet body filters that are 100% maintainable. The last pre-pump filter you’ll ever need to buy. I have two of them on my car now and they’re excellent. -$75

*Radium Engineering high volume fuel surge tank. This is the largest surge tank offered by Radium at 2.2 liters. I used this for around 300 miles and went in a different direction with my fuel system. Sells for over $400 new. Very minor signs of mounting on the base where the bolts contact the mounting points but like new all around. Has a male -10AN outlet, one male -6AN inlet/outlet, and two male -8AN inlet/outlet fittings. Very nice piece of hardware. -$275

*Carter 4600 HP fuel lift pump. Used for around 300 miles and removed because of a change in plans for my fuel system. This is a robust pump and sounds like it when it runs. Not the quietest out there, but she’s strong and reliable. Comes with a ½” barb fitting on the inlet side and a male -8AN fitting on the outlet side. -$40

*Still need pics for these items, but I have two M50 manifolds, an E36 OBD1 metal valve cover (might have 2 actually), brand new set of OEM E36 connecting rod bolts. Pics of these will be added shortly. Prices: $75 for manifolds, $50 for valve cover, $30 for rod bolts.

All prices do not include shipping. PM me with your location and what you're interested in and I’ll shoot you a shipping quote. Items will be shipped within a few days of payment.

I am located in Monterey, CA. Local pickup is welcomed! PM with any questions.
    Last edited by jph; 10-17-2018, 10:59 PM.

Interested in the decent vanos for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
      Interested in the decent vanos for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      PM sent

Comment

Pm sent for the map pocket coin holder... which I didn’t know existed until right now, and apparently I must have.

Comment

Received an overwhelming number of PMs this morning. Just finished responding to them all. Thanks guys.

Comment

Updated list to reflect items sold and added a couple more things.

Comment

bump

Comment

I’ll take the 318is fuel pump/sender unit. I’m local as well so I’m down to schedule a time sometime next week to pick it up!
                91 318iS - aluminum M52B28 + ZF320 + 3.15 Torsen

Comment

Originally posted by fastestbox View Post
                  I’ll take the 318is fuel pump/sender unit. I’m local as well so I’m down to schedule a time sometime next week to pick it up!
                  PM sent

Comment

How much to ship the steering joint to toronto?
                    Last edited by othatseric; 09-22-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by othatseric View Post
                      How much to ship the steering joint to toronto?
                      PM sent

Comment

Bump, list updated.

Comment

If you decide you'd be OK shipping the door moldings I'd love to buy them. Willing to pay significantly over your asking for them.
                          "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. " - Han Solo

Comment

Could you find the link for the E36 ATI pulley? I cant find where it was sold online

Comment

I am interested in the E30 rethreaded coolant temperature sending unit.
                              Sent to 95366
                              1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                              1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                              1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                              1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                              2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                              2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                              2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                              2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Working...
                              X