No announcement yet.

Obamacareless begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as did i, as well as many other people i know. millions more to come.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
      So... just got a letter saying my Health Insurance is being dropped thanks to Obama Care... Such fucking bullshit. So much for being "able to keep your current plan".
      Join the club, not mine but the little womans
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

You all realize this was designed to fail......so in a few months or a few years people would be clammoring for single payer health care. Its also designed to decimate the middle class. A great economic equalizer...not by giving the poor more...but by spreading misery and taking what little wealth and financial freedom the middle class has.....by forcing them into health insurance plans with sky high premiums and even higher deductables. Some middle class people will be paying 10k or more out of pocket before their coverage kicks in. Its specifically targeted at the self employed and small business....the very people most likely to have purchased their own insurance on the open market...whereas people who work for bigger companies and large corporations dont-they will be enrolled in employer group plans. Any many of those corporations were given waivers for their insuranced that released them from the extra mandates that make the ACA dictated plans so expensive. Its a way to discourage entrepeneuership and financial independence. Wanna blame someone? Blame your nearest obama voter. They want to feel better about their shitty place in lifeby taking more of your money.
        Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Which would you rather support, the development of new medical technology that will help billions, thanks to it being used all over the world, or just have mediocrity and fairness all around???
        What do you think he wants? People like him want equality at the expense of all else...including human dignity, economic freedom, liberty, prosperity, and even human life. Mediocrity for all.
        Last edited by VVT4ME; 11-03-2013, 06:55 PM.
        -Alpineweiss 1990 325i Sedan "Heidi"
        -1991 Honda Civic Si "Louise" (STC class autocross car, 2013 STC Oregon Region Solo Champ)
        -Hellrot 1997 M3 "Hans Gruber" SOLD :(

Comment

you act like I dont know that already

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
          I am looking forward to October when I can look at my state's health exchange and examine every company's plan, clearly, side by side and pick the one that best suits me at a cost that will be less than what I pay now.

I am very much looking forward to fuller implementation of the healthcare law and really tired of all the misinformation going around.
          So hows this working out for you ???????????
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-03-2013, 09:30 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

So...the question now becomes.....IF these new insurance laws lower your quality of life.....should all of the commie voters that blindly voted in this garbage pay for their crimes against the rest of us? Accosting them in public? Property damage? I think they deserve something...not sure what it is though. They need to pay for what they have done. Their chosen reps rammed this down our throat like Ted Bundy on a date.

Sent from my SCH-R730 using Tapatalk 2
            -1991 Honda Civic Si "Louise" (STC class autocross car, 2013 STC Oregon Region Solo Champ)

Comment

Originally posted by VVT4ME View Post
              So...the question now becomes.....IF these new insurance laws lower your quality of life.....should all of the commie voters that blindly voted in this garbage pay for their crimes against the rest of us? Accosting them in public? Property damage? I think they deserve something...not sure what it is though. They need to pay for what they have done. Their chosen reps rammed this down our throat like Ted Bundy on a date.

Ahhh yes, calls of violence from the nutbag who was banned 3-4 times from bimmerforums political forum for bigotry and racist posting.

Comment

Par from you, 'Brave'. Please cite racism and bigotry. You can't. Par for the course from your ilk, you cry racism. Shocker. No violence called for. Did I call for bodily harm? No.

Comment

Originally posted by VVT4ME View Post
                  Par from you, 'Brave'. Please cite racism and bigotry. You can't. Par for the course from your ilk, you cry racism. Shocker. No violence called for. Did I call for bodily harm? No.

should all of the commie voters that blindly voted in this garbage pay for their crimes against the rest of us? Accosting them in public? Property damage? I think they deserve something...not sure what it is though. They need to pay for what they have done.
                  I'm not going to dig through the gutter for your terrible posts--why do you think you were banned under this screen name? why did you return several times to be banned again?

Just face it--you're a tough talking chump who won't follow through on anything. Just stick to littering and bragging about it on the internet, tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    I'm not going to dig through the gutter for your terrible posts--why do you think you were banned under this screen name? why did you return several times to be banned again?

Just face it--you're a tough talking chump who won't follow through on anything. Just stick to littering and bragging about it on the internet, tough guy.

Well, at least I'm not the one that marked my start to posting here with a baseless personal attack. Again...I challenge you to crap out some examples of my racism. If you won't, I demand an apology.

Comment

Your 3-4 bans are evidence enough--no need for me to prove anything.

Comment

Your 3-4 bans are evidence enough--no need for me to prove anything.
                        Of course. A ban that left half of the threads participants scratching their heads wondering what rules were broken to spur the ban. If you were honest, you mention a mod that had a political axe to grind and played loose with the rules to rid her of a pebble in her shoe. But honesty is not something I expect from you or anyone else over there. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverBeam
                          Well that was entertaining. Yes, USAJOBS was VVT4ME, and he wasn't exactly well concealed. Both accounts have been banned. I'm very pleased that most of you reacted to a "new member" with incredibly passionate and ideological views in such a level way. VVT4ME thrives on conflict and this is hands down the best way to deal with someone such as him. He may be back, and I imagine he'll be easy to spot once again. I hope you react the same way and continue to bring trouble newbies to our attention.

Now that he's gone, lets move on from this dark chapter of W&P history. Let's forget that he existed and stop attack him. It's not fair when he isn't around to report all the posts and point out the bias nature of moderating for not TOing everyone who says something mean about him.
                          Go back to dreaming about your race wars and public littering, tough guy.

Comment

Go back to dreaming about your race wars and public littering, tough guy.
                            Well, at least you -tried- to dig a little and back up the slander. Valiant effort.

Comment

Slander? Your persecution complex is just so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                you act like I dont know that already

So hows this working out for you ???????????
                                How did it work out for me? Here was my experience in some detail if you want an actual account:

I tried to sign up over the exchange website right away, and just like all the reports, the system was flooded with a lot of people just like me and it couldn't handle it, and I never got through.

So I gave it a week, and I did get through, filled out the application, which was pretty simple/painless. The eligibility results I received had missing info, I presume because of system problems, and I could not see what plans were available to me, or what I should do next, so I ended up using their 'live-chat' and talked with someone. They did everything they could but could not immediately fix my problem because at that time there a lot of system problems they just did not have an answer for.

I tried again when I had some time a few days later and ended up just calling this time. The guy over the phone was very patient and helpful and I ended up just re-applying and everything worked immediately this time around.

I have not picked a plan yet, but I will do so soon. My plan seems like it will end up being a little cheaper than what I paid before and will be more robust as my prior plan was basically just catastrophic with a couple built-in wellness visits. I was/am using Blue cross/Blue shield and will likely pick up with them again.

I'm self-employed, have to buy my own insurance and don't make much money currently and so this does actually help me out. I also think a clunky website the first month is poor scapegoat for the whole thing.
                                1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
                                X