Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enigmaticdream View Post
    1 shy of a discount...
    Two shy of the 10+ discount actually. One of the guys on the list is a 4-cyl header.

Comment

Once I figure out taxes, I might be able to get a set
      www.mcneelymotorsports.com

Comment

friday bump

Comment

FYI after "exhaustive" research I have found that the Bavauto E28 M30 headers will work with a M30 swapped E30 without too much extra work.
          Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Bump...
            1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
            1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
            1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
            E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

I'm surprised at the lack of interest this time around. Make sure to pass the info on to your friends if they aren't on the forum.

Comment

Header bump- Super happy with mine from the last GB, definitely gave me a nice low-mid range boost. (Well, nice for an E30. Noticeable) Works great with intake mods.
                1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
                MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
                Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

will these be shipped and ready by march 2 if i join the group buy?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
                    Assume no. Doubly so if you wanted your headers coated.
                    "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. " - Han Solo

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
                      Material for building the headers isn't going to be ordered until there's enough interest to close out the group buy. So unfortunately no, I doubt that the material will even be ordered by March 2nd at this rate.

Comment

What's the target number? 10?
                        1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
                        1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
                        1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
                        E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

Originally posted by enigmaticdream View Post
                          What's the target number? 10?
                          This time it will probably end up getting capped off at 10 sets unless another half dozen people interested in headers happen to show up within the next week or so.

Comment

I'm assuming the 4 cylinder header isn't gonna happen, since I'm the only one that wants one?

Comment

Count me in for an E30 with mid section. Not coated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                              www.mcneelymotorsports.com

Comment

1. enigmaticdream, E30 325is, mid-section included with flanges, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                                2. Karmatose, E30 325is, mid-section included without flanges, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                                3. mscott, e30 325is, no mid-section, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                                4. structured, e30 325is, mid-section included, uncoated, 1 set (R3V)
                                5. SlamedIAm, e30 325is, mid-section included, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                                6. ealinn, e28 535is, mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (MyE28.)
                                7. rhouse181, e28 535is mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (MyE28.)
                                8. cm0180, e30 318i mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (R3V)
                                9. shwaa, e28 535is, mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (MyE28.)
                                10.danderson, e30 325i, mid section included with flanges, uncoated or coated, 1 set (R3V)

I'm still on the fence about getting them ceramic coated. Is there a definite cost yet?
                                1991 318i

Comment

Working...
                                X