Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren to bank regulators: When was the last time you did your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dk View Post
    in a way, he's right. if the government hadn't bent over for the banks, we wouldn't be here.
    I agree, it takes two to tango.

Spend enough time here and you'll see that all of his arguments come from the same, predictable angle.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      dont the banks have enough regulation............... It was the not the banks fault that we are in this mess its the govts fault. Why isnt Mrs Warren calling out her fellow members of congress that went along with members of her states former delegation.

Oh yeah blowing more smoke up the asses of the stupid general population this is all a magic show.

Wait its not the banks fault?
      1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

what ever happened to buyer beware it says it on our money for fucks sake.

And yes when the govt forces banks to take risks ( you know sub prime loaning) complied with a we (the govt) will back you and pay for any losses you incur = BAD BAD things
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I'll say it again, but you revel in your own ignorance. Your own understanding of the failures that lead to the meltdown in 08 was not due to "when the govt forces banks to take risks ( you know sub prime loaning)."

Comment

^^^ enlighten us oh holy one!
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              Spend enough time here and you'll see that all of his arguments come from the same, predictable angle.
              heh. not my first rodeo.

what i've been through over the past few years with anger management makes me wonder if some of the same methods would benefit sleeve.

but really, i kinda just wish he'd come back out of P&R and talk about cars again.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

speaking of that when are you going to lift my ban over on Tech for pissing you off here ;)

I have no real anger problems and the reason my arguments come same angle is because I am kinda secure in my mind set.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

just so we're clear on something, i am in last place among e30tech mods for # of bans. (& done.)
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

LOL

I just always thought it was kinda funny we had go around here and thats how it ended. No hard feelings though in any case, and thanks

William Pitt-

Comment

I just always thought it was kinda funny we had go around here and thats how it ended.
                      yeah, we picked a shitty time to get into it. sorry.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        I'll say it again, but you revel in your own ignorance. Your own understanding of the failures that lead to the meltdown in 08 was not due to "when the govt forces banks to take risks ( you know sub prime loaning)."
                        wow, you really do not know how it went down do you?
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

speaking of that when are you going to lift my ban over on Tech for pissing you off here ;)

I have no real anger problems and the reason my arguments come same angle is because I am kinda secure in my mind set.
                          Everybody else calls that 'stubbornness' ;)

Comment

Politicians lie to get elected all the time.

That's like Getting Elected 101.

So shut up.
                            2011 1M Alpine white/black
                            1996 Civic white/black
                            1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                              Politicians lie to get elected all the time.

That's like Getting Elected 101.

So shut up.
                              Here let me help you with that.
                              Information about psychotronic mind control blockage using an Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                                Here let me help you with that.
                                http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html
                                Can I invite you to go fuck yourself?
                                2011 1M Alpine white/black
                                1996 Civic white/black
                                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
                                X