No announcement yet.

Deal Reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless your friend is a strategic liability and consummate thief of your military and scientific technology...and favorite footsie partner to the Chinese and Russians...
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

A top Iranian military leader announced late Tuesday that Iran has developed “indigenous” ballistic missile technology, which could eventually allow it to fire a nuclear payload over great distances.

Kinda looks like some dumb stuff to say when you are trying to tout the fact that you've changed and are not violent and only want nuclear technology for peaceful energy production, no?

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
        That's a facile comparison from a facile mind.
        ad hominem attacks don't refute the validity of simplified analysis.

but you're right- Kerry is only giving our implacable enemy money, not an ally's territory.

his "Iranian Peace Deal" will probably play well for our Dear Leaders' famously educated and sophisticated electorate in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          @farbin. What right do we have as being the 'parents' in your hypothetical. I would rebel too if my parents were abusive and over bearing. Besides, this hypothetical relates closer to what the united states does if you add in the bullying part.

If you note, I spoke from the standpoint of the bratty child. I only used the "Parents" as an example, more properly thought of as the parents being the world. A bratty kid is going to do something, even if their parents told them no. We are not talking about parent actions, we are talking about the moves of a cornered child that wants it's way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
            ad hominem attacks don't refute the validity of simplified analysis.

but you're right- Kerry is only giving our implacable enemy money, not an ally's territory.

his "Iranian Peace Deal" will probably play well for our Dear Leaders' famously educated and sophisticated electorate in 2014.
            You have no idea what you're talking about.
            2011 1M Alpine white/black
            1996 Civic white/black
            1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

I was like :giggle: when I saw Netanyahu and his little tantrum.

Comment

Working...
              X