No announcement yet.

WTB Alpina 157 Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this what people are selling them for??
    Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Alpina Spoiler typ 157 BMW E30 B6 B3 C1 C2 C3 Cabrio Limo 2,7 325i 320i M3 320is at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
      Is this what people are selling them for??
      https://m.ebay.ca/itm/Alpina-Spoiler...41?_mwBanner=1
      "Listing has ended", but if it's the 2k one I saw a while back, then yes.

It's ridiculous. Name of the game when something goes NLA I guess, but even then, it's a bit silly.

Comment

Originally posted by John in VA View Post
        Two years of searching - I hope you've expanded your search to European forums. Good luck!
        You can imagine how furious I am with myself for not picking one up at the 400 price tag you could pick them up for brand new not too long ago.

Thank You, appreciate that.

So far, have stuck to R3V, Craigslist, Pelican Parts and harassing anyone on Instagram that has one and would be willing to part with it

Comment

Originally posted by mr. View Post
          "Listing has ended", but if it's the 2k one I saw a while back, then yes.

It's ridiculous. Name of the game when something goes NLA I guess, but even then, it's a bit silly.
          Seller told me he got $1750 including shipping to Miami for that one. Crazy. Used condition.
          Last edited by DELPHINtimecapsule; 02-22-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Weekend Bump
                  Have a great day R3V

Comment

Bump

Comment

Weekend bump

Comment

Weekend Bump

Have a great weekend R3V

Comment

Bump

Comment

I gave up...... I have brand new Mtechnic spoiler that looks close to Alpina but does not cover fender corners.

I already have everything for my e30 B3 alpina look alike (mine would be 2.9L): staggered alpine wheels, front spoiler, seats, body decals, shifter, steering wheel but ......rear spoiler....sucks

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                              I gave up...... I have brand new Mtechnic spoiler that looks close to Alpina but does not cover fender corners.

I already have everything for my e30 B3 alpina look alike (mine would be 2.9L): staggered alpine wheels, front spoiler, seats, body decals, shifter, steering wheel but ......rear spoiler....sucks
                              Dang, I'm holding out for one still.

Although the MTech one is tempting, I'm just a bigger fan of the way the Alpina piece covers those trunk corners and wraps itself around the trunk better, imo.

That's a bummer to hear though, sounds like it would really compliment your car well, having all those other pieces
                              Hope you get your hands on one eventually!

Came here to bump this thread, guess my reply will count as that
                              Have a great weekend R3V

Comment

Working...
                              X