No announcement yet.

FS: 1990 325i (S54 Swapped)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pmed him a few days ago, no response. I did find a thread from the OP which had some newer info on the car since the video regarding the value of the car: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413113

I just dont think he's very motivated given the huge loss he's going to take on the car.

Comment

Yes I haven't seen this car around in a while as far as for sale threads, the way it's gutted out and sunroof delete and all of the evaporator core and heater core it's really destroyed the value, unless your complete goal is a weekend track car no doubt he will lose a ton of money

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Current Cars:
      2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
      2017 FERRARI 488GTB
      2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
      1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
      1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
      1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
      1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
      2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
      CLEAN E30'S
      S54 DRIVETRAIN
      E30 DASH
      E30 PARTS

Comment

I am pretty sure he sold it.

It was on craigslist and now it says "This posting has been deleted by its author" which means he sold it (or is no longer interested in selling it).

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
          I am pretty sure he sold it.

It was on craigslist and now it says "This posting has been deleted by its author" which means he sold it (or is no longer interested in selling it).

I received a deposit awhile back from a buyer out of state. I'm the idiot and realized I couldn't find the original title after posting it up for sale. So at this point I'm just waiting on the duplicate title to come in the mail before having the buyer comes out to pick it up. I'm lucky to have such a patient buyer.
          E30 S54

Comment

Sold.
            E30 S54

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              but I thought you were all about #fuckr3v
              What's that about? I came across it on instagram and asked, but was only told "you must be new" by someone who appears to have joined r3v in 2016...
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                What's that about? I came across it on instagram and asked, but was only told "you must be new" by someone who appears to have joined r3v in 2016...
                maybe this is Japandrew's alt account :)
                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                X