No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing I dislike about those old Ford's is the miserable steering. The rack's always seem like sloop.

That is CARB compliant, seems many of the older diesel trucks in Communist state of California have been find their way to other areas dirt cheap.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The steering box has an adjustment to take up the slop from wear, and if it's beyond the adjustment spec Redhead make a great upgraded steering box that has lots of happy customers. Pushing 300k miles on my e99 7.3 running 35" MTs and I've never had the sloppy steering issue, seems hit or miss on what trucks had this issue.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
      HSAX Instructor

Comment

Well sloppy steering to a guy used to quick ratio rack and pinion, might have that opinion of a perfectly fine 1 ton with a steering gear box and steering parellelagram or a y link set up
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          ^

LOL I am betting its closer to 7k lbs ;) My EXT cab Short box 3/4ton is 69XX with me in it...

Still that looks like it has been taken care of, and should serve you well for tugging a e30 on a wagon around, its not a 5sp with about 300k on its it?? and if s0, you didnt buy that off a short guy with the last name of Titus did you......
          I think you're right about the 7k lbs statement. This has 170k miles, auto w/ overdrive trans, and is a total virgin truck. The rear suspension has a set of air jackers that don't look like they came from the factory...probably to tow a boat.
          I knew the POs. Nice old man and lady who liked to tow their little boat to the delta. Old man died of cancer and old lady asked if I'd help her sell the truck. I jokingly threw out a lowball offer of what cash I had in my pocket at the time, and the truck came home with me a week later.

1997 is the last of the SMOG-free California truck years, so this one is worth a pretty penny to the local boys.

I'll probably flip it though. I don't need it and quite frankly, it's too large for me.
          I'll let the ranchers have it.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Only thing I dislike about those old Ford's is the miserable steering. The rack's always seem like sloop.

That is CARB compliant, seems many of the older diesel trucks in Communist state of California have been find their way to other areas dirt cheap.
          Yes. But have you seen what these are pulling in online? $15k is ULTRA conservative, and $25k seems to be what everyone is asking for a truck with similar specs and mileage.
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            Bought a huge truck on accident. I guess I'm a truck guy now. If anyone wants to do truck stuff and talk about country music, holler my way.

Can we please talk about the gays taking away all our rights!?!?!1!!

Comment

Good old 7.3. Ive grown to love mine especially with the tuner i put on it. Fucker hauls so much ass

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                Can we please talk about the gays taking away all our rights!?!?!1!!
                those frikin gays with their perfect nails and exquisite taste in clothing...makes me sick. And how spectacular their asses and abs are and how they are always around me in the locker rooms walking around naked and windmilling their thick, beautiful dongs right in my face. Hell, if I was a homosexual I'd probably love it!

Those damn gays. Always trying to make me into one of them.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                Good old 7.3. Ive grown to love mine especially with the tuner i put on it. Fucker hauls so much ass
                Hey you said ass. I like ass.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  those frikin gays with their perfect nails and exquisite taste in clothing...
                  Not to mention how they move into a city block and put in new lawns, renovate a old house, and make it look "fabulous" and increase home prices for their neighbors. Yea, f those guys. (/sarcasm)
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

6 of those 200w LED UFO lights hanging from the ceiling, and supplies to hang and swap to outlets from the simple ceramic bulb holders. Its nice to be able to see in there, those 6 150w flood bulbs that have been there since we bought the place was not cutting it lighting wise. Yes there is a lot of shit in there, most of it we are storing for my in-laws until they find a better place to put all their shit........

2018-02-24_07-03-34 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Suppressor for the Glock.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Finally got a P90 just need 10.5 inch barrel, vortex optic and a can

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Went amazon shopping on a slow night shift and got a BMW keychain..

Comment

Picking up a 08 Grand Cherokee limited with the Mercedes om642 diesel tomorrow evening. It's got some miles, but dry as a bone underneath, no rust, garage kept and meticulously maintained.

Pretty excited about this one! Selling the Audi as well. Time to get away from the money pit and save some cash. After the Audi sells we're going to find a newer fuel efficient car for her and sell the Saab as well.

Just a couple more steps in the money saving direction after ditching credit cards this year and living in the positive side financially.

No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Feedback Thread

Comment

^that looks interesting. What do you plan to spray with it?
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X