Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you done for your 5er lately?

Always wanted to start a thread like this. Inspired by the one on bf.c

This passed week I changed my CSB, washed, and drove the hell out of my E34.
    Smoking my headlights this weekend.

What have you done for your 5er lately?

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

I took out the CDV and replaced the slave to master line. Then drove it.

Comment

Swapped the shell, basically.

Swaqpped moptors, hood, suspension, interior all from the automatic '89 M20 car to a black 5 speed M20 car...did the stereo too (duh, right?)

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Trans service, rebushing the frontend-I ordered the set I wasn't looking to change, now I'm waiting on the upper arm bushings. Going with Poly's. Gonna do a Brake change out as soon as the last parts show up.

In the meantime my E28 is sitting in my lift space, half assembled :(

Comment

Luke, do you do any stereo stuff for the E39?

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
            Luke, do you do any stereo stuff for the E39?
            coming very very soon..I got that black shell in trade for an E39 subwoofer, so in a 2 week period we have to design and build 4 different boxes, plus all the templates and jigs and packaging. Watch the facebook page (soon,you can just watch the site!) we will, as usual, announce the hell out of it.

Thanks!
            Luke

[/threadjacking]

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Just spent 10 hours working on the pos
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

ive been taking care of my rust recently. my rocker panel on the passenger side is pretty dicked. what should i do? is there a way to get a whole new one? or do i need to like weld metal in and try to make it look as good as possible?

where can i get clear turn signals as well?

Comment

Drove it for a BMW meet Sunday. Need to re-mount the front sway bar and figure out the clunk in the rear, probably a RSM.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I bought a E34 540i/6 from my mom,and fixed the previous front end damage. I put new Yoko advans on my E28 M535i.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric535 View Post
                      ive been taking care of my rust recently. my rocker panel on the passenger side is pretty dicked. what should i do? is there a way to get a whole new one? or do i need to like weld metal in and try to make it look as good as possible?

where can i get clear turn signals as well?
                      I had clear turn signals (front) on my last E34. I got them off of ebay for like 20bucks. IIRC the housings didnt fit the bulbs exactly like OEM but they were well enough and looked fine from the outside,.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

so i was at the junk yard today. found an old 7 series or 5 series (think it was a csi) that had one set of hella elips on it. i was like "holy shit, why are these not gone?" so i took them out and set them on the hood. i didnt really want to pay for them, so i left them there and walked around to find other shit. after i got done, i went to look for them again. fucking gone. the car, everything. or so i think. i walked up and down the aisles for 30 mins looking for that car and i could not find it for the life of me.

god damn it

Comment

Must have been a HUGE yard, with lots of rows?

Comment

been collecting for 2.7 stroker for the e28! soon!! :)

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

Went to check the valve clearances on the M5 Touring and found this.

Taking both cams out next week to have repaired.

Comment

Working...
                              X