Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
    I got my title back from the insurance company and as it turns out they're allowing me to rebuild the car. Rebuildable-salvage title. Looking for body parts!!! Already have fenders. Need hood, front bumper, valence, core support. Can probably get the suppor from a junkyard but if anyone has one any help would be appreciated.
    good luck on the front end stuff. i have been waiting for a late model to hit a local yard for 6 months to no avail. i have sourced on from a member on here. i think he has a couple of valances. i am waiting on his invoice to pay for one. if you are interested, i can ask if he has another one he is willing to sell. maybe we can get a group deal and save a little on shipping if we get them together.
    sigpic

Comment

Yea if he has another that'd be great. I'd definitely be in for that.
      DENY IGNORANCE!
      Schwarz 325-totaled
      brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
      don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

apparently he has everything but a hood, which you should be able to find locally.
        his name on here is packratbimmer. get in touch with him, he will gladly sell you what ever he can. however time is of the essence. he is only near his storage unit with the parts for a few days.
        sigpic

Comment

Sound like she will be back on the road in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          323i MTEC1
          Z3 coupe
          E60 M5

Comment

well i got the bumper, fenders, hood and trim. the only thing i need now is the core support and a valence. i have a source for the core support and im thinking of just banging out my valence just to pass inspection and get another one down the line. so far everything is coming together nicely thanks to bmwextremeguy and greg stevens.
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

not a problem you're so welcome Ken, anything I can do to help let me know and I'll be glad to help and if need be I do have the parts car that will have all what you need and then some and it's not in your budget then I may know where there is a core support that I can cut off for you I don't know how much the price will be and it's at one of business associates shops on a wrecked parts car, if the parts car is not an option?
              Shawn

Comment

Shawn, i am in the market for a passenger door for a late model coupe, got one?
                sigpic

Comment

Hi silver wagon I sent you a pm. I will do what I can to help? Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com. shawn

Comment

Anyone left in jacksonville.... It's been too quite up here lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    sigpic
                    323i MTEC1
                    Z3 coupe
                    E60 M5

Comment

I'm around! Got my e30 up and running again finally, just need to throw in a new clutch master/slave and rotors/pads to start driving it around!
                      -Adam

Comment

I'm around but have been driving an E39. I'm still tying to find a a radiator support so I can finish my E30. New ones are around 230 from bmw which really isn't much more than the 200+ shipping from other places. I was trying to find one locally for cheaper but looks like I'm just going to head to BMW soon.
                        DENY IGNORANCE!
                        Schwarz 325-totaled
                        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

kwill, there is a red 90 325 at ace pick a part off main. it has the core support and front valance you need. the valance has a dent below the pass fog light but the rest of it looked perfect. i got the pass door i needed off it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Bump
                            Last edited by Old city bimmer; 04-05-2015, 04:50 AM.
                            sigpic
                            323i MTEC1
                            Z3 coupe
                            E60 M5

Comment

Bumpy bump
                              Last edited by Old city bimmer; 04-05-2015, 04:51 AM.
                              sigpic
                              323i MTEC1
                              Z3 coupe
                              E60 M5

Comment

an update for those not on the facebook jaxbimmers group. i did just order the support through BMW. payed around 250 and got it 2 days later. in the process of resealing the timing case and cleaning the engine up then ill be putting it back together. cant wait to drive her its been tooooo long
                                DENY IGNORANCE!
                                Schwarz 325-totaled
                                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Working...
                                X