Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB plastic bumper e30, located in FL

Hijacking my old WTB post...

Looking for an e30 (Coupe or Sedan depending on condition), with plastic bumpers. Want a manual, and non white/red/black cars jump to the front of the line. Would also prefer something with sport seats too, but that isn't a dealbreaker. Willing to travel for the right car, budget up to $8K. Am located in Tampa, FL, so would like to stay on the East Coast. Thanks for your time guys!

Thanks -
    Last edited by Johnnyboy101; 05-30-2017, 08:15 PM. Reason: update

only 318is?

Comment

You have a very detailed hit list. Good luck with your search.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Check my thread. If serious contact me and we can discuss any questions you may have that aren't answered in my thread. And possibly negotiate.

Comment

Wednesday is Bump Day

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101
              Appreciate the follow up! Looking for something needing a bit less work to begin with. GLWS!
              Understandable. Motor is healthy and tie rods, controls arms, and brake lines will be changed this week. Interior is also good decent. LMK cash talks. With a 8k budget you can snatch it and bring it back to life easily.

Comment

long time, no BUMP

Comment

Pm'ed.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I know its not what your looking for but I have a late model coupe but its white and auto. in st pete

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
                        I know its not what your looking for but I have a late model coupe but its white and auto. in st pete
                        Thanks for reaching out. Looks like you are in a great location in relation to me, but I'd prefer to get a manual. Good luck with your sale though!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101 View Post
                            Thanks for reaching out. Looks like you are in a great location in relation to me, but I'd prefer to get a manual. Good luck with your sale though!
                            Well with the price of mine WELL below your price range that could easily be swapped. The body/paint isn't the greatest but not bad. Asking $3500

Comment

Bump

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X