Obama the Chisox fan can't name a single player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
    And lying and spinning everything is a new thing with Obama? Can you name a single president that wasn't full of shit?
    So that makes it OK then? Because other's have done it in the past?

"I will have the most transparent gov't in history"
    "I will not hire lobbyists"
    "I will not support bills with earmarks"

Fantastic moral highground you are taking there h0lmes.

"It's OK for me to lie, because you lied in the past."
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      So that makes it OK then? Because other's have done it in the past?

"I will have the most transparent gov't in history"
      "I will not hire lobbyists"
      "I will not support bills with earmarks"

Fantastic moral highground you are taking there h0lmes.

"It's OK for me to lie, because you lied in the past."

Do you really want to get into lies?

Why do you think the Republicans lost everything? Was it because the country did so well the last 8 years of their reign?

Or is that a Democrat lie? Is the country just peachy but they are lying?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        Do you really want to get into lies?

Why do you think the Republicans lost everything? Was it because the country did so well the last 8 years of their reign?

Or is that a Democrat lie? Is the country just peachy but they are lying?
        Did you read my post? Where did I ever say how the Repub's have handled themselves is OK? I didn't.

I'm saying, using what the "right" has done wrong in the past as a justification for the "left" to keep doing it is crappy reasoning.

What BOTH SIDES HAVE DONE over the last decade is criminal. Too bad when you are the one making the law, you get to be above it.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          Did you read my post? Where did I ever say how the Repub's have handled themselves is OK? I didn't.

I'm saying, using what the "right" has done wrong in the past as a justification for the "left" to keep doing it is crappy reasoning.

What BOTH SIDES HAVE DONE over the last decade is criminal. Too bad when you are the one making the law, you get to be above it.

Human nature?

McCain just said he never considered himself a maverick.

Need I say more?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Not really sure I understand what you're getting at.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Politicians say what they think people want to hear.

You have heard him refer to himself as a maverick no?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                BTW, I can name a dozen players from the team I followed as a kid.

Obama can't.
                When did he say he followed the Sox or even had baseball heroes as a kid? I musta missed it. Gotta link?

Gee, the same media that excoriated Palin for not being able to name the newspapers she reads don't utter a word when Obama can't name a single one of his boyhood idols.
                Sorry, but not knowing shit about a country you seek to be second-in-command of is waaaay fucking worse than not being able to pull a baseball player's name out of your ass. It's not like Palin was asked "what were your favorite foreign policy issues growing up? But as a result, she is now the Patron Saint of Stupid People. They worship her as "real". Because they don't know a fucking thing about America either!

Oh yeah, "Commitsky Park"?
                Dude, ease up. it ain't like he said "Wrigley Field".

And finally, there's this:

I'll save you a click....

Obama's baseball knowledge seemed to blow everyone away.
                "He was quite interesting," Yankees closer Mariano Rivera said. "He was wonderful. He knew about the cutter, which was great. He said, 'Keep throwing that cutter.' Outstanding. I always wanted to meet him and thank God I had the chance."
                And when it came time to meet Boston's veteran knuckleballer, Tim Wakefield, Obama was prepared.
                "He walked around and shook everybody's hands, and he got to me and I said, 'Mr. President, it's really nice to meet you.' He said, 'Oh yeah, you're the elder statesman here. I guess he had a joke with [Yankees shortstop Derek] Jeter earlier about being the oldest guy here and he said, 'No, I'm not. There's another guy that's older.'
                "Afterwards, he was like, 'Hey, how do you hold that thing?' I showed him, like this. He said, 'You're going to have to teach me how to throw that thing one day.' I said, 'I will.' Then he was on his way."
                Before he strutted out on the field, Obama even showed a little knowledge about a first-time All-Star, Oakland A's first-year closer Andrew Bailey.
                "That was amazing," Bailey said. "He walked around the clubhouse and I said, 'Hi, Mr. President, I'm Andrew Bailey.' And he looked at me and said, 'Bailey ... you're the young guy. You're the youngest guy in here. The rookie.'
                "I thought that was pretty cool."
                And so did a man whom a lot of New Yorkers would probably elect president if they had the chance.
                "It was real nice," Jeter said. "It was nice to get the opportunity to meet him. It was probably the thing I'll take most out of this All-Star Game. He just said that he was a fan.
                "That's kind of hard to believe when you think about presidents, but that's pretty nice to hear."

Yep. Total fraud.;)

BTW, I'm not an Obama fan, nor the fan of any politician. But you should change your avatar to this:

He hates anything and everything "not GOP" too.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  Politicians say what they think people want to hear.

You have heard him refer to himself as a maverick no?
                  Oh yeah, they say whatever it takes to get elected, no question, I'm not disputing that.

I'm just saying that for the Dems to say "Well it's OK because the Repubs did it" is not cutting it for me. Again, not saying what Repubs have done is good.

I hate both sides. There are very few politicians that are looking out for our interests, and any Politico who thinks more of their crap decisions/taking my money is the answer, get's no support from me.

Right or left.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                    Who cares?
                    What he said...
                    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    91 318is Turbo Sold
                    87 325 Daily driver Sold
                    06 4.8is X5
                    06 Mtec X3
                    05 4.4i X5 Sold
                    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                    90 325i Sold
                    97 328is Sold
                    01 323ci Sold
                    92 325i Sold
                    83 528e Totaled
                    98 328i Sold
                    93 325i Sold

Comment

I have a staggered set of 18 X 9.5 MRR GT1s I am gonna put on my E34. I am planning on a small drop, like 1.5" or so. The fronts should be no issue.

Do you guys think I can get away with a 255/35/18 on that? I think they are Et20, but not sure. That is the only offset listed for that size in 5X120, and they were on an E30M3 before.

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

You didn't want the Off Topic being dicked up with Politics, you got your wish.

So don't come in here with your stupid E34 wheel fitment questions.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Typical responses.

"They all do it"

"You're a sore loser"

Blah, blah, blah.

Anything to deflect from the fact that Obama is the biggest fake and phony to ever set foot on Earth.

There is nothing real or genuine about this guy - he's an empty suit and sadly, he has many enablers that not only makes excuses for this fraud but they also encourage it.

"Hey Obama, who were your favorite Chisox players when you were growing up?"

Obama replies with 10 minutes of bullshit and doesn't answer the question.

Just like he spent 17 minutes and 2,500 words giving a non-answer to a question at a town hall meeting the other night.

And no, I didn't hear Obama call himself a "Maverick" as that would be hard to do when all he did in his previous position is vote "Present"

But he did claim a new era of "Hope and Change" which became "Point and Blame" the minute he won the election.

This guy is nothing but a glorified community organizer who never created a job in his life and still hasn't.

Obama dancing around the question of which Chisox players were his favorite when he was a kid basically sums it up, says it all - he's a fraud who dances around questions by slinging bullshit, which some people lap up like dogs lapping up their own vomit.
                          sigpic
                          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

"Commitsky Park"

What a phony this guy is.

Almost as bad as when he called the Penn State "Nittany Lions" the "Nittaly Lions"

Not a word by the MSM, who went apeshit over Bush mispronouncing "Nuclear"

Obama gets a free pass by the complicit media.

If it weren't for double-standards, they wouldn't have any at all.

And now, word is coming out that his résumé was padded as well with false claims.

Of course, the media will investigate a guy like "Joe the Plumber" or spend months digging thru trash cans in Alaska looking for dirt on Palin, or creating false documents to smear Bush with a month before the election, but Obama?

The media is suddenly deaf, dumb and blind.

Yeah, Obama sat in a racist church for 20 years but never heard anything racist being spewed.

Who here is dumb enough to believe that?

I guess Obama voters just can't face up to the facts and admit that they've been conned by a con artist.
                            sigpic
                            1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                            Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                            Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Typical responses.

Anything to deflect from the fact that Obama is the biggest fake and phony to ever set foot on Earth.
                              Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Instagram
                              sigpic
                              Current: 99 M3
                              Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!
                                Instagram
                                sigpic
                                Current: 99 M3
                                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Working...
                                X