No announcement yet.

inturisto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller, received my steering wheel with no problems. He always responded to my messages. I will buy from him again for sure. Thank you

Comment

Great seller. Recently purchased a custom small diameter Mtech 2 wheel. Good communication throughout and well packaged. Took a while for it to get here with it being shipped from across the pond, but was sent out promptly with tracking info.

Would buy from again. Great seller
      1989 JDM-Tech 2
      2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Good communication and replied fast for being several time zones ahead. I purchased two items from this seller:

1) A full set of "Leather" bolsters for drivers sport seat. I say "leather" because this is what they were advertised as. However, once I had them in my possession I saw that they were in fact Vinyl. As they were sold at a decent price I will not complain too much, but it would have been better if the description of the item was accurate.

2) OEM Uberkaro rear seat covers. These came as stated and are almost in perfect condition. I am very happy with the quality and the price was very reasonable as well.

Overall I would recommend this seller. As others have stated, if you're buying in the US prepare to wait a few weeks to get your items. Inturisto is fast to ship, but your items will inevitably sit in US customs for a while.

Comment

Solved our problem
          Last edited by Stroker; 08-23-2017, 03:15 AM.
          ----------------------
          My Feedback thread
          https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=412974

Comment

Great seller, pleasure doing business. Package was well packed and communication was fair. Highly recommended.

Comment

I bought an Mtech 2 steering wheel from this seller, the wheel was damaged and someone (maybe seller) tried to repair it.

The wheel looks like it was dropped or reassembled improperly after being rewrapped which made the center button not fit correctly, someone shimmed the centerpad with some cardboard and painted or applied black silicone to hide the repair, if it was repaired properly I wouldn't mind but its the fact that the wheel is warped and that the listing did not say it was damaged that really pisses me off.

I have tried to contact the seller with no luck so far, pictures of damage will follow soon. If this problem is resolved with the seller I will post an update.
              sigpic

1989 325IX
              1989 325I Sold

Comment

Working...
              X