1989 BMW 325ix White/Tan Automatic No Rust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325ix White/Tan Automatic No Rust

E30 sedan “IX” with a straight body and rust free. Recently tuned up: plugs, wires, cap......etc. runs good, shifts great. Car was revived end of last year after sitting for a few years. Interior is in great shape, save for the dash. Paint is old and tired. Wheels have been redone and some asshole stole the center caps. Not my daily driver, a few bugs to be sorted before daily duty. Located in Marietta GA. $3500

Pics:
    Last edited by daves30csi; 05-06-2019, 03:10 PM. Reason: Pics

ix

At first glance nice car reasonably priced. Always amazed at how well this type of interior has held up for 30 years. GLWS

Comment

Nice

From the pics the E30 looks nice. I'd buy it, but you're just too far away for me to arrange the expensive shipping. I'm all the way across the country out west. Nice car though!

Originally posted by daves30csi View Post
      E30 sedan “IX” with a straight body and rust free. Recently tuned up: plugs, wires, cap......etc. runs good, shifts great. Car was revived end of last year after sitting for a few years. Interior is in great shape, save for the dash. Paint is old and tired. Wheels have been redone and some asshole stole the center caps. Not my daily driver, a few bugs to be sorted before daily duty. Located in Marietta GA. $3500

Pics:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/MrZXxLTuRQ581bjz6

Comment

Shipping is not to bad, $900 to the left coast and $650 to Maine where they are all rusted out. This is a perfect chance for someone to start with a solid shell from the south.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold?

Guessing it's gone since its been a while. Let me know if it isn't!

Thanks,

Neil
            I was a dumb kid. Wrecked in 3 months. Paid for it for 3 years. I want another one.
            1983 Volkswagen Jetta Scirocco engine swap (Sold)
            1984 Saab 900 Turbo (Sold)
            1999 Audi A4 sport package (Deceased)
            2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe (Sold)
            2006 Mazda RX-8 (Sold)2003 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (Sold)
            2008 Audi A4 2.0t S-line
            2013 Audi A5 s-line
            2012 Audi A7 Prestige
            sigpic 1988 BMW 325ic Black/Black/Tan. I got another one :)

Comment

Working...
            X