No announcement yet.

What Brakes for E30 S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm staying 4 lug then. Cheaper to C3 a set of large diameter tubes then to buy a grip of other stuff.

e30 finance conversion

5lug $$$ converted to 4lug wheel $$$ = I win. Wallet wins. Car still wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
      Shut the hell up then. You sound like an idiot.
      Originally posted by bimerok View Post
      Why don't you shut the hell up ass lick
      Oh boy, another asshole.

Hey fuckwad, go buy a Camry, leave the BMWs to more intelligent people.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

What is great, is the fact that the OP hasnt even responded once during this little bitchfest. :)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          Oh boy, another asshole.

Hey fuckwad, go buy a Camry, leave the BMWs to more intelligent people.
          Hey prick, is your intelligence only good enough for 87 e30?
          Or you can not handle when someone stands by his own opinion and does not go with the herd?

Your signature is most likely an accurate representation of who you really are. A little dick hiding behind his keyboard. Passive aggressive

Comment

Or you can not handle when someone stands by his own opinion and does not go with the herd?

Your signature is most likely an accurate representation of who you really are. A little dick hiding behind his keyboard. Passive aggressive
            HAHAHAHAHA!!

What a moron. You don't even know who you are attacking, or why.

I like how you had to copy and paste your post from another program as to spell check the big words first.
            sigpic

Comment

Moron is in your pants.

If i needed to spell check "THE BIG WORDS", i have a google bar right in my browser.

Don't try to be smarter then you are.

Comment

Comment

oooohhh get spooky.... the ban... god forbid we have a tension or someone does not give in... we can't have this... call MR Anderson quickly. PM, PM, PM. We have a situation. We call him stupid and he responding to us. We call him names and he still responding to us.... We can't have this here.

Comment

Why don't you shut the hell up ass lick
                    lol, are in 6th grade?

Comment

Well, he is from Philadelphia, PA, maybe thats near that killadelphia place. Maybe he works at Sunset Tintining or however that bright guy spelled his username. Do you have tinted OR filmed headlights?

Comment

sorry to tell you ace, zimmermans crack as easy as brembos. ive had both on my cars with ceramic PBRs and they lasted about 6 months until i saw stress cracks on the rotors. i went back to solid rotors.

you repeatedly point out how all the big manufacturers use cross drilled rotors? notice how large the rotor is? notice how small a stock e30 rotor is? there is a huge difference right there. cross drilling reduces the swept area on the face of the rotor reducing the bite that the pads have on the rotors. also not to mention that those big time manufacturers tend not to use standard steel composites in the construction of the rotors. they use carbon and other high temp resistance compounds.

you can have all the opinions that you want on here. just word to the wise dont attack members on here that have 3 times the experience that you do. they also are allowed to have opinions that might contradict yours. its how the world works ace.

edit: and if you want to challenge e30groupie to a knowledge fest. make a new thread and post ALL of your mods and why you felt the need to make them and see what his list looks like.

Comment

Spoken like the illegitimate son of a crack whore and an immigrant zookeeper...so proud of being "opinionated" and "different"...wow, congrats, philly boy.

As far as my E30, my fucking CD collection is worth more than your fucking car, S50 or not.

Why the fuck are you being so aggressive about the whole thing? I assure you, I can run circles around your stupid ass in person or on the web, in capability, experience or intelligence.

Just can't stand being wrong, can you, little ricer boy?

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                          X