Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres a guy here in SoCal on r3v whos been trying to sell one for a while. Not that expensive
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw a manual trans on an m60 at the Oakland pick and pull this past weekend...
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

There was a Manual swapped E38 on craigslist a while ago...all parts were off of a doner E39 540i I believe...just some custom bits as far as driveshaft and stuff go...

Pretty sure something similar can be done with an E30 as well

And Hi, I'm new I just recently picked up a S50 swapped E30 that has a oil leak as well as major attention needed to wiring... Other than that here are some pics of my current and past vehicles...

My current E39 528iT 5spd (For Sale)

My Weekend Mallcrawler

And a couple of older cars I used to own...Cheers =)

Comment

Welcome bud!

Lets do some trails!
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Baoser View Post
            My Weekend Mallcrawler

That's Hawt!
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              Welcome bud!

Lets do some trails!
              Let me know, we have a couple of locals always going out.

IG: adv_tacoma and tfs.adv (group one)

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              That's Hawt!
              Thanks!

Comment

My current E39 528iT 5spd (For Sale)

^^more about this^^
                How much?
                1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Anyone local who will delete ews on my m52 dme and possibly put a tune for an m50 manifold? Also wondering if anyone has had an e36 exhaust modified to fit an e30 (for BAR) and how much it cost
                  1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

There was a Manual swapped E38 on craigslist a while ago...all parts were off of a doner E39 540i I believe...just some custom bits as far as driveshaft and stuff go...
                    Blue one? I drove that car when I was looking for my current daily (540i/6 m sport). It was unique but too many little things (sunroof stopped working on the test drive, radio didn't work and had some subs in it that were taken out or something) and looked like it had been sitting outside with the sunroof cracked. I've seen the Imola on black with coils e38 for sale at Bimmerfest once, that one seemed like the manual e38 to own but he was asking like 13-15 or more I believe.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Hey guys, been awhile.

Just a heads up. Parting out my schwarz. 1991 325i coupe. I swapped the tranny, rear sub, full suspension, LSD, wheels to my vert. Pretty much everything else up for grabs. LMK if you need anything. Prices very cheap bc it's in the driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        my current daily (540i/6 m sport)
                        Didn't you post elsewhere that it's a MY 2002?
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                          Didn't you post elsewhere that it's a MY 2002?
                          Yes it is. I need to get photo hosting setup again after photo bucket went down

It has the M-Sport suspension and steering wheel and the style 66 17's. Gloss shadow line on the door cards and exterior. I'll upgrade the bumpers and wheels to have all the '03 M-Sport options after college because these Texas roads are trash. Looking to replace the Hankook's with RTK615k+'s in the rear very soon though. I've put 7-8k on it since mid December
                          Last edited by Vivek; 02-28-2018, 12:11 PM.
                          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                            Anyone local who will delete ews on my m52 dme and possibly put a tune for an m50 manifold? Also wondering if anyone has had an e36 exhaust modified to fit an e30 (for BAR) and how much it cost
                            Its smarter to notch the front subframe around the downpipe VS modifying the downpipe. BAR could get their panties in a bunch of the exhaust is modified in any way before the cat.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Good evening all! Just picked up a 92' 525it. Any e34 gurus here local? I'm sure I'll have tons of quesions. Will post pics when I get a chance to take them. Either going to find a shop that'll rebuild an auto or just do a manual swap. It would be nice to leave it original though..

Comment

^I love e34 tourings. Definitely want to own one soon. And definitely would want to manual swap it. Post pics!

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Its smarter to notch the front subframe around the downpipe VS modifying the downpipe. BAR could get their panties in a bunch of the exhaust is modified in any way before the cat.
                                as always, thanks for the reply!

Yeah I'm gonna have to do that (ugh). Would it be possible to leave it installed, heat it up with a torch and massage it with a bfh?
                                I was also asking more about post cat. Id like to lop off the stock muffler and weld in something with some more oomf (and that doesnt weight 40 lbs) but the pipes will certainly need to be modified to get the whole thing to fit up into the e30 chassis. If I'm not mistaken, itll all fit pretty well from headers to cat, aside from necessary subframe notching, correct?
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X