Scammers are super lame.
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Im in the UK and have a Tech2 wheel for sale.

I recieved a message from a guy called Rodney, asking about postage costs, user name on Ebay and here ,
      rlddlr53

I gave him a figure , {postage in UK is not cheap} and he proceeded to bid, winning the auction.
      After the auction ended he asked AGAIN about postage costs and then started to complain about it being expensive?
      He was already aware of the price because I quoted him the same price 4 DAYS EARLIER. He has not replied to any of my messages including the offer to Cancel Transaction , so I dont incur Ebay costs and he can walk away without paying me and NO bad feedback?
      I would advise that Rodney....rlddlr53 is a time waster and not decent enough to face up to his responsibilities.

Avoid dealing with him .
      Last edited by tech2wheel; 07-08-2014, 04:11 AM.

Comment

This user tried scamming me the other day and his status says banned...?

Comment

Originally posted by ///Bimmerfan View Post
          This user tried scamming me the other day and his status says banned...?

Yes, he's a flake. Contact admin with your concerns.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

I just got a message with this pattern. User name locored (with zero posts) sends me: "Please contact Peter on peterrum8@gmail.com regarding your request. He is located in Kansas,USA and can arrange shipping. I ordered items from him and they arrived in TOP condition."

I contact Peter and he says he won't use PayPal only Western Union or Money Gram. I ask for a pic of the seats. And, he sends me pic from a for sale ad from 2008.

:(
            1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
            1985 535is Zinno on Black
            1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
            1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
            1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Same thing has been happening to me. Multiple times ive gotten emails about bavauto headers. All the same picture... hahah

Comment

Always look at the person's profile and see if they have buyer/seller feed back. If they dont have a feed back thread look and see if they have a history on the forum and what kind of threads they start. That is usually a good way to start.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Lolz why does this guy still exist on r3v ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 2.14.25 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	7172886
                  FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                  My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

He's a serial scammer. Notorious in the 2002 world too...
                    1971 2002 -- 1975 525 -- 1987 535is -- 2002 M5 -- 2006 x3 msport 6mt

Comment

Originally posted by unitt01 View Post
                      Lolz why does this guy still exist on r3v ?

[ATTACH]92529[/ATTACH]

Wondered the same thing. How can you be banned but still send private messages

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

IMHO anyone selling should have to 100 posts before being able to sell. This might deter someone.

Comment

Scams

Years ago when I was complete idiot I sent a guy on one the forums a $300 wire transfer for a used transfer case. Spoke with this fellow about dozen times afterwards and long story short, the transfer case never showed. I then noticed that I had responded to his one and only post. Now that I'm only half an idiot I try to only communicate with known posters with a good reputation when trying to buy something. Trust but verify my friends.

Comment

Perhaps offer to buy 'COD', but NEVER send $ by moneygram, Western Union, etc. That is a guaranteed loss at least 99.44% of the time.

And how do you guys find an old picture on the forum in a new scam? I know how to search on words, but not pictures.

Is it a manual search for pics after searching on the item name?
                            Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
                            Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
                            Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
                            Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Type on google bar, then press images.^
                              Looks like we were able to locate the IP address, and we're going to pay this guy a visit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Watch out for this guy named "Jeff". I tried to buy a MTII wing. His email is jffharrigan481@gmail.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X