X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bunch of lowlifes get a fing job

Comment

Originally posted by ///Bimmerfan View Post
      This user tried scamming me the other day and his status says banned...?

That "E30partsguy" douche contacted me a few months ago....
      Glacier blue metallic 1991 325ic

Comment

yep wtb is like a magnet to these scamer people -

i can buy team dynamics pro race 2 wheels brand new for only 700 dollars bank wire transfer !

watch out they everywhere

Comment

had this happen...
          guy sends email with my exact request copy/pasted as subject.

i purposefully deleted the subject line and emailed right back asking for pics - if you had just sent an email to me, you wouldnt need a refresher on what you have. confident this was a scam attempt:

(i delete subject and respond)

(i dont reply)
          www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

Hey guys,
            This "member" e30partsguy is still active. Just got a message from him. BEWARE, he's a scammer!!
            Glacier blue metallic 1991 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciano36 View Post
              Hey guys,
              This "member" e30partsguy is still active. Just got a message from him. BEWARE, he's a scammer!!
              I actually know him personally, he makes a living off selling parts. I met him for the first time at a local junk yard believe it or not, and have ran into him MULTIPLE times since then at other local yards. Last time I ran into him he lend me a hand pulling a differential out of a car. I've never bought anything from him personally, but I know local people in the e30 community that have. I have no clue what scam's he's pulled, but as far as I know dealing with him locally seems to work out..

Edit: Actually I bought my euroweaves from him in 2013 or so come to think of it.
              Last edited by KIRIEIW; 07-15-2016, 11:33 PM.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
              1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
              1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
              1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
              1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
              1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
              Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
              1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
              1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

I buy parts off that guy all the time - never had an issue. Good price, well packaged, fast shipping, package tracking, ect.

That's just been my experience.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Ben709 is a scammer and just tried to rip me off. How do I get him banned?

Same deal, emailed me old pics of the block off plate I want, and claimed it was his picture. Poor english, and won't tell me what model of '93 E30 he owns..
                  Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                  A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                    Ben709 is a scammer and just tried to rip me off. How do I get him banned?

Same deal, emailed me old pics of the block off plate I want, and claimed it was his picture. Poor english, and won't tell me what model of '93 E30 he owns..
                    Same guy emailed me about the rear seat Im looking for, He has no post in the forumsand asked me to do the payment walmart to walmart

Comment

I was contacted by both e30PartsGuy and Ben709 regarding a set of late model plastic bumpers. Not sure how to proceed.

Comment

Guys

This "Ben Joshua 709" idiot tried to pass off stock photos of an naturally aspirated ITB setup as a turbo intake manifold. I called BS and he ghosted.

Buyers beware.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 5:39 AM, joshua ben
                        <benjoshua709@gmail.com> wrote:
                        The e30 turbo intake manifold,it the old set up off of his car when he ran 9.26,proven for many 9 second passes and 800+ horsepower.

I bought them a few months ago for my car but some things have come up and I need to sell them asap. 38mm wastegate flange, I have an adapter for an mvs I can include

Intake manifold comes with custom fuel rail and throttle body.
                        "And then we broke the car. Again." Mark Donohue, "The Unfair Advantage"

1987 E30 3L Turbo Stroker Das Beast
                        2002 E39 M5

Comment

- Fonejacker - Kayvan Novak | George -- Best line: '..... Agdgdgwngo'

I feel like this is relevant. The spammers are out of control.

Comment

Scammer

Here's another one that goes by Kay Jay and here's his email address kayj785@gmail.com

Tried to get his address to pick parts up in person and got no response. Asked for phone number and he said he had no phone
                            2 x 88 IXs, 91 318IS, 90, 97, 98, 01 M3s, 95 540I 6spd,

Current project 91 318is build thread
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

Comment

E30 Parts Guy

Originally posted by Luciano36 View Post
                              Hey guys,
                              Firstly, thanks to all for the info here. I'm getting messaged by this E30 Parts Guy as well concerning a 3.73 LSD.

Interestingly enough, he provided me with a PayPal account; however, he isn't answering any question regarding how he's going to package the item and told me the diff weighed 100lbs. I found somewhere on the forums that the medium case weighs around 80lbs.

On a similar note, He says he's going to take the diff off of his 325is: this is the only car he has listed on his profile.

Any thoughts guys?

PS. is it a lost cause to be looking for the 3.73 diff? So far I've been contacted by another seedy, very new member who is also allegedly selling a diff that he already has listed as sold in the for sale forum, "slayersden".

Comment

Join date is today, for this guy who pmed me about my WTB: cardinal door cards. Whenever I get a PM asking me to contact them via email, why? You just did via PM. That's a Red flag.

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Working...
                                X