Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on GC full coilovers double adjustable ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used anything from Fortune Auto?

Comment

Just wanted to give an update. I ended up going with their new full E30 kit that came with the https://groundcontrolstore.com/colle...pension-system new full kit with housings. I called GC and gave them all my specs on the car and they built them to suite. I just went to my first track night last week and it handled awesome!!! I am really happy with the outcome and highly recommend this setup. Haven't really done much adjusting yet the front is as low as it can go the rear is up a little higher with a slight rake which I am going to adjust before the next event.

Now I need new wheels and tires to really take advantage....
      Brilliantrot 1991 325-1995 BMW S50 Engine S50 intake-headers Borla Pro XS- 318is Radiator Spal 16” pusher fan Cone filter Tuned by RK- Bilstein Sport dampers with IE springs -Z3 steering rack- 16” style 5 from E32 Wilwood 4 piston Dynapro calipers -EBC pads Volkswagen Corrado rotors stainless steel lines-E32 M5 master cylinder, 325iX brake booster, 2002ti remote reservoir-1996 325i driveshaft Z3 3.15 Torsen LSD Z3 1.8 shifter IS lip and spoiler Antenna deleted Euro Grilles

Comment

Working...
      X