No announcement yet.

Alpina tribute, dakar, ex autocross built daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bud, got your pm but I’ll just post it here. All the alpina stuff except for the interior, came from abrahmsmotorsport.com about three years ago.

To answer the end all question, the only way I’ll sell the spoiler, air dam, front seats, anything alpina. Is if anyone wants to buy it all as one lump. It won’t be cheap. But without one of those items the car makes no sense so buy it all or just buy the car, thanks to everyone for all the interest though:thankyou: :D
    DSC_0195 by Webster Burch, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by 6erwebb View Post
      Hey bud, got your pm but I’ll just post it here. All the alpina stuff except for the interior, came from abrahmsmotorsport.com about three years ago.

To answer the end all question, the only way I’ll sell the spoiler, air dam, front seats, anything alpina. Is if anyone wants to buy it all as one lump. It won’t be cheap. But without one of those items the car makes no sense so buy it all or just buy the car, thanks to everyone for all the interest though:thankyou: :D
      I would be up for Alpina package. However what you got is a mismatched front valance and rear spoiler. Seats are not Alpina, rear is somewhat close but not an exact copy (e.g. real Alpina has 6 equal size lines, yours have 5) and fronts are obviously not even close.

Don't get me wrong, very cool car. However most valuable part on it is NLA rear spoiler.

Comment

Like I said: tribute, not clone;D

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
          I would be up for Alpina package. However what you got is a mismatched front valance and rear spoiler. Seats are not Alpina, rear is somewhat close but not an exact copy (e.g. real Alpina has 6 equal size lines, yours have 5) and fronts are obviously not even close.

Don't get me wrong, very cool car. However most valuable part on it is NLA rear spoiler.

Judging by the mismatched colors his vehicle wears, I am sure your criticisms of his tribute car will be addressed immediately if not sooner for historical sanctity and provenance.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            Judging by the mismatched colors his vehicle wears, I am sure your criticisms of his tribute car will be addressed immediately if not sooner for historical sanctity and provenance.
            there was absolutely no judging of the car...I think I even complemented it.

my post was in responce to this statement:

Originally posted by 6erwebb View Post
            To answer the end all question, the only way I’ll sell the spoiler, air dam, front seats, anything alpina. .....without one of those items the car makes no sense....
            1.seats are not Alpina
            2. car will totally make sense without on of those items....they are mismatched (early valance, late spoiler, no Alpina seats)

Now since we are all educated...remove that rear spoiler and sell it to me :D

bump ...

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
              there was absolutely no judging of the car...I think I even complemented it.

my post was in responce to this statement:

1.seats are not Alpina
              2. car will totally make sense without on of those items....they are mismatched (early valance, late spoiler, no Alpina seats)

Now since we are all educated...remove that rear spoiler and sell it to me :D

bump ...
              Just curious.. how much you are offering him for the rear spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                Just curious.. how much you are offering him for the rear spoiler?

we didn't get to that yet, he indicated that he wasn't interested at the moment?

Why??? do you have one you are considering to sell ?

Comment

I’m thinking I’ll get the ac running and do a bit more of the body work, but if anyone gets to me before then...;D

Comment

Bump for price drop

Comment

Bump, is it too high or should I add some stripes or ac?

This car is a shortcut to a really well setup track toy!

Comment

Working...
                      X