Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325is relay info

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I wouldn't mind a little clarification on the relays, all of em'. The small 3 relay box, as well as the main fuse box. I need some descriptions of what the relays actually look like. I've seen:
    silver
    orange
    orange w/ black bottoms
    white
    purple
    black

I got this 89' 325i coupe with no fuses or relays. I've tried taking pictures of other boxes, and even checked the engine bay thread for relay layout, but not really confident I got them right.
    Attached Files

Comment

1989 325is relay info

Here are the relays in the fuse box.
      Attached Files

Comment

always wrap exposed prongs!!

here i am.

power windows busted and the chime doesnt sound anymore when my keys are in.

bump+1 for usefulness

Comment

is the same for the 84 m10?

Comment

This is for 91 318i, borrowed from pelican parts

Originally Posted by mpowerful
            Ive been looking at this thread ever since it got posted and every time I do my peepee tingles a little.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            1991 Alpinweiß Sedan.... mah mistress. <-click :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is View Post
              Thanks for posting that up. I could use some clarification on the little box that sits next to the main fuse box. Mine got a bit out of order during my swap and I need to figure out what goes where.
              10 years later, probably still not looking for that answer but tonight I discovered a little box that sits next to the main fuse box. Really little - two bayonett fuses. Doesn't look like an aftermarket add on - it feeds into the main harness bundle. Can't find any reference to it as of yet.

Comment

Working...
              X