• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the Vin: WBSAK0301J2196877 I have never run a carfax on it

Comment

Originally posted by bossco477 View Post
      Here is the Vin: WBSAK0301J2196877 I have never run a carfax on it
      It was a Florida car, in 2014 it came up to NC... In 1999 it had 118,000 miles, thats the last reported mileage. It is a clean title.

Feedback Thread

Comment

This looks like a great project for someone with time, passion, intelligence, dedication, and money. I will reserve judgement in what I think is worth because is irrelevant. GLWS.
        1997 328i - SOLD
        1991 325is - SOLD
        2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
        1991 318is
        2011 328i xDrive
        2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Definitely worth 777777. These pictures are definitely helping though. Also OP, I like the revolving price. I feel like we're spinning the wheel on the price is right. also high 5 for not turning into a little bitch because broke ass r3v got all whiny about your price.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I would be a serious buyer, but not anywhere near 35k. I have been wanting to get a shell to build over time.

Comment

M3

I'm still waiting on a price
              I am not sure where the $35K COME FROM????

Comment

Originally posted by mrfeel1933 View Post
                I'm still waiting on a price
                I am not sure where the $35K COME FROM????
                It started at 35k, then it went to 135k , followed by 777777 which is where it currently is.
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Is this a troll thread?

Comment

Now is it's the price of 2 airliners?!

Why not just cut the shit and put a price you can walk away from it and be happy

Comment

moderators made the rule of putting a price for a reason. It should be a fair market value of the car. $35k is a place to start (I guess) but I think 135k or now 777777 should be considered a joke and the add should be removed. This is not a place to get a "Feeler" of where your car should be priced

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
                        moderators made the rule of putting a price for a reason. It should be a fair market value of the car. $35k is a place to start (I guess) but I think 135k or now 777777 should be considered a joke and the add should be removed. This is not a place to get a "Feeler" of where your car should be priced
                        Exactly
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
                          true, but it also says that we shouldnt be thread crapping and theres been a lot of that.

technically he has a price and pictures so he is within the rules and technically there is interest shown, so IDGAF. Im leaving it alone

I will defer this to agent and see what he wants to do, since he is usually patrolling these areas.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Maybe I'm crazy, but here is my advice:

Someone who is interested go take a look and make an offer.

Comment

It seems like he's putting down some astronomical number, just so he can get away with putting up a feeler thread

I'd like to put out a feeler to get an idea on what to expect for it without finishing the build. Asking price 777777
                              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I contacted the guy and asked him for a reasonable price and his reply was to make him an offer, I started at $12K and he never got back to me, so my guess is that he really thinks that the car is worth $35K otherwise he would've gotten back to me with a more realistic price.

Comment

Working...
                                X