No announcement yet.

Hello! White late model coupe from the bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely stunning build. Your interior is immaculate. I love the fabric/pattern. Very nice ride indeed!
    1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
    SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
    Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ.....

Comment

Love your car! It has quickly become one of my favorites on here. Your attention to detail is phenomenal! Hope to make mine as great as yours someday.

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
          Absolutely stunning build. Your interior is immaculate. I love the fabric/pattern. Very nice ride indeed!

Thank you!!!

Originally posted by mr. View Post
          Jesus fucking Christ.....

Haha, thanks!

Originally posted by e30lover12 View Post
          Love your car! It has quickly become one of my favorites on here. Your attention to detail is phenomenal! Hope to make mine as great as yours someday.

Thank you so much! It just takes time and effort! But so worth it!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Love this car! What fire extinguisher and bracket are you using?

Comment

This is by far my favorite e30 on the forum. Hat off to you. That interior is so dreamy.
              1986 Schwartz Black 325es
              2005 Alpine White E46 M3

Comment

Hello !....

What is your wheel setup in post #255... and can that same setup work for a sedan?
                ( 4x100 wheels though )

very nice and clean ride ... :)

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDelphin View Post
                  Hello !....

What is your wheel setup in post #255... and can that same setup work for a sedan?
                  ( 4x100 wheels though )

sigpic

Comment

Looking good!!!
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Wow GREAT JOB!! Amazing!!
                      1992 325i Convertible - "project"
                      1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Since you got an E46 M3 are you on e46fanatics? Would love to follow the progress of that beast since the craftsmanship on this E30 was so amazing!

Comment

You have one of the best cars in this forum. How many yards of fabric do you think are needed to do the front and rear door centers of a 4 door with m-rain fabric?... and where did you get the fabric from?
                          First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                            Love this car! What fire extinguisher and bracket are you using?
                            If I recall, I actually mounted the bracket that came with the extinguisher right to the seat.

Originally posted by thatblacke30 View Post
                            This is by far my favorite e30 on the forum. Hat off to you. That interior is so dreamy.
                            Thanks! I really do miss it.

Originally posted by NYCDelphin View Post
                            Hello !....

( 4x100 wheels though )

I believe you're referring to the mtechnica's. They should work on any e30. My specs were 17x8.5 et19 and 17x9 et12 or 13?

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            Looking good!!!
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by DBShiznit View Post
                            Wow GREAT JOB!! Amazing!!
                            Thank you very much!

Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
                            Since you got an E46 M3 are you on e46fanatics? Would love to follow the progress of that beast since the craftsmanship on this E30 was so amazing!
                            I only had the e46 for a brief period of time. Long story short, Ended up having an issue and didn't want to confirm it (expensive fix), so I sold it in favor of an e36 M3. I like it more and more every day, however the e46M is still my favorite M3. I'll be back in another e30 soon, however it'll be basically the polar opposite of my old e30.

Originally posted by z28 View Post
                            You have one of the best cars in this forum. How many yards of fabric do you think are needed to do the front and rear door centers of a 4 door with m-rain fabric?... and where did you get the fabric from?
                            Thanks, I sold it last summer; however will always consider it to be my first automotive love. I really do miss it! I would say 4 yards. ASC fabrics!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

This is the bees knees

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

really wish you were still around, I really want to get my interior done exactly as yours and no shops around me know E30's

Comment

Working...
                                X