Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part Out - Euro Pre Facelift E30 Sedan w/ Mtech 1

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday season. Would like to mention that I am parting out a European e30 pre facelift sedan. Car is located in the UK, everything is available and shipping all over the world is easily accepted.

The car is complete, running and driving. Interior is the hounds tooth sport option, a little wear and tear on the bolstering but overall in decent condition. Nardi wheel with a boss hub as well. The chrome bumpers are in relatively good condition for their age, however the rear would need a little attention as theres a ding on the driver (UK) side. Manual trans, M10.

I do have a Mtech 1 kit (front/rear bumpers and skirts) with the chromies still on it. I'm on the fence about letting these go, so bear with me if you're interested ;)

Please email me if you're interested in a part! I tend to check it more often then my PM's.

Email: Bovenziluke@yahoo.com

Links provided below for photos, sorting out upload issues as we speak.

Last edited by lbovenzi; 12-26-2017, 02:57 PM.
    Looking for a specific Euro Part? Message me!

Originally posted by lbovenzi View Post

cars beep boop

Comment

also you need to list some prices, as per forum rules
      cars beep boop

Comment

Im interested in the fog light covers on the non mtech valance.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          also you need to list some prices, as per forum rules
          Couldn't quite get the images to link up properly, even when embedded into the forum post. Any recommendations? Tried each format as well, no luck

Prices will be up shortly, edited into the post. Now that the holidays are coming to a rest I can finally focus back on this little project. :o
          Looking for a specific Euro Part? Message me!

Comment

Prices?

Comment

Interested in front euro bumper.. shipped to US, 07014 zip code. please pm.

Comment

Working...
              X