DDM Group Buy round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DDM Group Buy round 2!

Last group buy was a success. Round 2 will be run a little differently and will have new low prices!

35w slim ballasts:
    10 people = $130
    20 people = $120
    30 people or more= $110

Add $20 for life time warranty
    Add $20 for 55w ballast upgrade

These prices apply for single low beam kits only. High/Low kits will be more.

Shipping is a flat rate $15 for contiguous US

I will leave this group buy going for the month of May. On May 31st I will tally up the orders and pm everyone their total price and a paypal address to send the money. As your money is received, I will send out your kits. In this time, if there are any stragglers, I will accept your orders, however once all original orders are shipped, I will close the group buy for a later date.

What I need from you is your real name, shipping address, what kit you would like (55w or 35w) what color temp (ie. 5000k), bulb fitment (ie. h1). Additional info that could be useful: Email address and or phone number for when it is time for me to collect money.

If you would not like to wait until the end of may, PM me and we can discuss other options.

Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

Cheers,

Brian Eyerman
    (760) 622-9405
    acs_m5@yahoo.com

Umm, I just ordered 3 HID kits and a set of E36 Depo's and the 35w kits were $95 from them.....

Tom

Comment

They have a package deal for e36's right now with 2 HID kits that is a screaming deal. If that's what you got, it makes sense. If not, those prices are super low for what retail on them generally is.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

2 55w kits on order so far. I will update you as we get more orders and the price breaks start to take effect.

Cheers,
        Brian

Comment

Are you getting these from Dabears2k performance?

Comment

No. They are directly from DDM Tuning. I posted up group buys long before Dabears2k.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
              They have a package deal for e36's right now with 2 HID kits that is a screaming deal. If that's what you got, it makes sense. If not, those prices are super low for what retail on them generally is.

Cheers,

Brian
              nope, this was normal pricing that they had. I unfortunatly missed that deal by a day.

Tom

Comment

They have been known to give some great deals. Unfortunately that is very very low compared to normal retail of their products. If you get in on the group buy, you will be close to that price if we get enough people in. This is combined with socale30 so there is a good chance of it getting there.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Okay, is this for the Apexcone line or DDM? The DDM line is like $95 on their site:

Originally posted by Simon S
                  When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                    Okay, is this for the Apexcone line or DDM? The DDM line is like $95 on their site:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/hidkihidbuhi.html
                    What he said.

Even if you get more than 20 people it's hardly a savings over what understeer.com sells the Apexcones for. And with them you don't have to deal with group buy hassles.
                    '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

I just got off the phone with them and evidently it was just recently changed. I had no idea and honestly feel a little silly right now. There is really little room for a group buy at those prices, but if anyone is interested, I can drop the 35w kits to $90+ shipping for 10 or more. Once I get 10 orders, I will collect paypal payments and send the lights out and then any order after that for the month of May will go out as your payment is received. 55w kits will be $110. All kits come with life time warranty.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Ok, that makes more sense! I'm apprehensive about these though, how is the quality vs. the Apexcones from your last GB? If my finances are where I'd like them to be at the end of the month I may have to spring for another set.
                        '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

they look like the same product
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

They are pretty much the same as the last group buy. The new ballasts have a slightly different case, but it is just as small and the internals are the same I believe. No quality has been lost from the Apex Cone kits.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                              I just got off the phone with them and evidently it was just recently changed. I had no idea and honestly feel a little silly right now. There is really little room for a group buy at those prices, but if anyone is interested, I can drop the 35w kits to $90+ shipping for 10 or more. Once I get 10 orders, I will collect paypal payments and send the lights out and then any order after that for the month of May will go out as your payment is received. 55w kits will be $110. All kits come with life time warranty.

Cheers,

Brian
                              Are these the Apexcone where the ballast and igniter are contained within the same case, or are these the DDM version where the ballast and the igniter are seperate? I'm in for 4 if they are like the Apexcone and both contained in the same case.
                              Originally posted by Simon S
                              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Working...
                              X