Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirsteezo View Post
    didnt you just buy some seats? :pimp:
    nothing wrong with having 2 sets, when i get tired of the leather ones, i can always swap in the SR

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
      nothing wrong with having 2 sets, when i get tired of the leather ones, i can always swap in the SR
      :bow:

Comment

sooo, what kinda patterns are available?
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

From what I've read online: SR= skinny people, SRD=medium people, Speed=Americans? ;)

I keep getting conflicting info though...

But then again, you can always look on s14.net for more info.
          Last edited by brandondan1; 06-04-2008, 02:49 PM.

91 318is

Comment

id be in for a set
            1988 325is alpine
            1989 325is zinno RIP
            1992 325ic alpine
            1986 325e cirrusblau

Comment

I have some news. called the dude up and here is what i got out of him. to get a discount, we would have to have 6 sets the he can do 15% off. that would get me us down to 350 euro for each seat without rails. shipping is gonna be in the low 130ish range. the total when i added things up, including shipping, box and insurance comes out to $1400 USD.

$1,400 thats for 2 seats, shipping, and insurance on the shipping!

To tell you the truth im kinda bumed out about this. i figured if i told him that we had so many people interested between s14.net and r3vlimited.com, for sure i could of talked him into cutting the price down some more, but a no go.

let me know what you guys think. they are listed in the books as Recaro Speed, but the Recaro salesman keeps calling them SR. thought i would fill you guys im. oh and before i forget, it takes 3 weeks for a set (dont ask why so long) and they are closing the shop up for 3 weeks (get this 3 WEEKS) in July. so we have to either order them now, or wait after the end of July, early August.

Comment

Hehe, the 3-week German summer wacation!

Yea, that's one of the best things about living/working in Europe!

Did the guy say whether he could do discount on other seat styles or not?
                Moving sale: Everything Must Go!
                FS: 2001 740iL Sport, low mileage..... SOLD
                FS: 1990 Mtec II 325iS, $12,0K OVNO
                FS: 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L Navi..... SOLD

FS: New Rieger lip, lachsilber metallic (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)
                FS: Very rare, new lachsilber metallic E30 Aero pack sideskirts... (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)

Extreme 325iS (well, slowly getting there, anyway)......
                Almost too many mods to list ;-)

Comment

not unless there was 6 sets of that style. maybe he can knock off 5 or 10% off 1 set but it would be expensive, what were you thinking of?

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                    not unless there was 6 sets of that style. maybe he can knock off 5 or 10% off 1 set but it would be expensive, what were you thinking of?
                    I was thinking of the Sport Topline (leather), but with the way these seats have gone up in price over the past few years due to the conversion rate, I would only be interested with a decent discount, otherwise I will do paint + Mtec2 kit...
                    Moving sale: Everything Must Go!
                    FS: 2001 740iL Sport, low mileage..... SOLD
                    FS: 1990 Mtec II 325iS, $12,0K OVNO
                    FS: 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L Navi..... SOLD

FS: New Rieger lip, lachsilber metallic (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)
                    FS: Very rare, new lachsilber metallic E30 Aero pack sideskirts... (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)

Extreme 325iS (well, slowly getting there, anyway)......
                    Almost too many mods to list ;-)

Comment

Photos of the seat on display at the shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X