No announcement yet.

NEW V2 c.c turbo kit+Bolt-on M20 turbo Kit by Kamotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these kits still being built? I'm in the market for a turbo kit and want to take all the guesswork out of piecing together my own kit. I'm looking at the Top kit, aside from the wasted spark parts, arp studs, mls gasket and a good clutch what else am I gonna need if I buy this kit?
    Last edited by ksizzler; 09-26-2016, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Yes they are

Comment

Originally posted by ksizzler View Post
        Are these kits still being built? I'm in the market for a turbo kit and want to take all the guesswork out of piecing together my own kit. I'm looking at the Top kit, aside from the wasted spark parts, arp studs, mls gasket and a good clutch what else am I gonna need if I buy this kit?
        Full turbo back exhaust. A megasquirt unit if you do not buy the 4th package.
        1987 325is 2.8L Stroker Turbo "Little Pickle aka The Green Turbo Sled"

Comment

Hey everyone! I just bought an e30 320i in germany :D and have big plans for the car. I am definitely going to build the motor but I want to turbo it as well. I want to know if this turbo kit will be suitable for a m20b20? I've seen and heard of a lot of people saying swap in a 2.5 motor or better, but I want to stay with the original motor for a while. I want to know if anyone has tried this setup on a 2.0? Again I am going to build the motor before giving it boost but I just want to know if anyone has tried this setup up? Any input will be greatly appreciated! :)

Comment

Has anyone tracked a Turbo E30? any issues on over heating?

I'm still debating if i should swap the motor or turb my E30.

I do love my M20 motor.

By the way i have a 325e. Would i have to stroke the car to a 2.7 before turboing the car?

I do like the face that M20's are affordable in case my motor takes a dump. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Los818 View Post
              Has anyone tracked a Turbo E30? any issues on over heating?

I'm still debating if i should swap the motor or turb my E30.

I do love my M20 motor.

By the way i have a 325e. Would i have to stroke the car to a 2.7 before turboing the car?

I do like the face that M20's are affordable in case my motor takes a dump. hahaha
              Tracked and beat the hell out of my car on a daily basis with stock radiator never had an over heating problem

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
              1990 325i sedan Turbo project.

Comment

Neue still around?

Hey!

I am looking to get a turbo on my '89 325iS.

Are you still in business? I was hoping to talk to you about your kit...

Lemme know!

-Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mrlucretius View Post
                  Hey!

I am looking to get a turbo on my '89 325iS.

Are you still in business? I was hoping to talk to you about your kit...

Lemme know!

-Alex
                  Yes, just not really active on the forum lately all kits are available at kamotorsperformance.com

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

budget brawler questions

Hey,

Regarding the KA Motors Budget Brawler turbo kit (+custom ECU):

I am not looking to maximize a 500+ turbo setup. I just want some bolt on performance for my daily driver to cause a little trouble with. I am trying to keep my stock, clean car looking and feeling and functioning mostly stock (aside from the doubled RWHP).

Questions:

Can I keep AC with a properly tuned budget brawler setup at 8psi?

Will it pass emissions and be suitable for a daily driver?

It looks like I will need a custom CAIntake? I can't use stock airbox / intake correct? I will do an MLS headgasket and studs to address a small leak I have at the moment. I could probably do an exhaust if needed.

How is turbo lag for this setup? Is this a small quick spooling turbo?

Can I up the PSI one day without too much effort?

Is the custom ECU a MSPNP or something else I can tune?

Can I run a MAF (miller kit) with this setup? Should I?

Do I have to cut (car) metal to get the intercooler into my stock engine bay?

What pieces are missing form this kit for a complete install?

Bonus question:

Who in the Denver area has the equipment and experience to tune a setup like this? Anyone around the area ever install anything like this?

BTW the video link on the KAmotors site for this kit is broken. :(

Thanks!

-Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mrlucretius View Post
                      Hey,

Regarding the KA Motors Budget Brawler turbo kit (+custom ECU):

I am not looking to maximize a 500+ turbo setup. I just want some bolt on performance for my daily driver to cause a little trouble with. I am trying to keep my stock, clean car looking and feeling and functioning mostly stock (aside from the doubled RWHP).

Questions:

Can I keep AC with a properly tuned budget brawler setup at 8psi?

Will it pass emissions and be suitable for a daily driver?

It looks like I will need a custom CAIntake? I can't use stock airbox / intake correct? I will do an MLS headgasket and studs to address a small leak I have at the moment. I could probably do an exhaust if needed.

How is turbo lag for this setup? Is this a small quick spooling turbo?

Can I up the PSI one day without too much effort?

Is the custom ECU a MSPNP or something else I can tune?

Can I run a MAF (miller kit) with this setup? Should I?

Do I have to cut (car) metal to get the intercooler into my stock engine bay?

What pieces are missing form this kit for a complete install?

Bonus question:

Who in the Denver area has the equipment and experience to tune a setup like this? Anyone around the area ever install anything like this?

BTW the video link on the KAmotors site for this kit is broken. :(

Thanks!

-Alex
                      im running a similar setup to his canyon crusher kit. i did the install and tuning myself. nick at mac autosport in parker, co can tune it for you.
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Check out your setup?

Hey,

I will be at a BMW CCA thing weekend of May 5th at PPIR somewhere near Colorado Springs...

Maybe I could take a look at your setup and talk to you about the install?

-Alex

Comment

My car is right hand drive.do you know if your manifold fits?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hey could I get a copy of the 20g installation instructions? Just bought the kit secondhand and it hasn't been used but didn't have instructions

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

any link to the m30 turbo kit? I cannot find it on kamotors.com

does the m30 kit fit b28 RHD cars?

Comment

Kameron has mastered the M20. Support this guy, he's the real deal..

Comment

Working...
                                X