You sure did.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

whats up torque steer. 2.5/10 would not smash

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

All of those knocking em haven't driven one.

Comment

Congrats.
          I'm amazed at the new Fords. We got my Dad a '14 Fusion hybrid. I'm seriously amazed & impressed at almost every car they had in the showroom.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Thanks dudes.

Still will have one E30, but I may clean it up and sell it. No time for projects right now.

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
            whats up torque steer. 2.5/10 would not smash
            She's better than a 2.5 chugger. That's a fallacy. It's easy to control, I've been pushing her.

She's a zesty-full-of-life mostly white girl born in Mexico. Still a petite girl that sometimes writes checks that her body can't cash when you put her up against a perfect ten. She's not overweight though, she just isn't a super model. She doesn't have millions of thirsty fans fawning over her compared to say a perfectly proportioned Rosie Huntington Whiteley or even an ageless english beauty like our shared interest in Ms. Watson. This can be a good thing, she doesn't need that self validation running amok. She does have that butt, does squats, and is more fun to wind out than the fake ones.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

FWD torque steer has mostly been tamed since the late 90s. I had a 360whp Acura CLs with virtually no TS & it was for all intents & purposes a 2002 Honda accord.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Congrats on the purchase, but my head hurts just looking at that thing... Whyyyyyy?
                PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
                : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Girl: So, what do you drive?
                  Guy: "Ford Fiesta"
                  (crickets)
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by e30damen View Post
                    Congrats on the purchase, but my head hurts just looking at that thing... Whyyyyyy?
                    Because it's awesome?!

I know my brethren, it's not for everyone. But seriously, I never in a million years thought I'd buy a Ford. But... after driving it, you can't deny it's soul. It actually has one. It's a nice break from wrenching on an E30, or even with working a/c in an E30 it doesn't quite compare to newer technology when we just hit 119 yesterday.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    Girl: So, what do you drive?
                    Guy: "Ford Fiesta"
                    (crickets)
                    I knew that was coming, but really. From you George? You must be confusing me for someone who buys an object for others.

Kill your egos, and start from a place of fun gentleman. Never let an object determine your success, especially with women.

Average girls or guys get hung up on brands. I don't mess with no basic bitches for conversation. In high school, sure, dropping the BMW brand would give a glimmer in their little eyes, then by the time they realized it was an E30, it didn't matter. But pea-cocking only using a car is for the insecure if you're an adult. You know this. Plus, you don't have to own just one vehicle.

George you forget, I had the license plate with heyru18 on an M Coupe for laughs. Played that game already, even then I didn't use it to my advantage. Hell car guy friends would be metaphorically giving me a handyj saying, "Have you see this dudes car?" Most girls really don't care what you drive as long as it's not embarrassing, it's not a broken down car that smells. Just like the M Coupe, I'd rather drive a little fast with them in the car than talk about it. My Fiesta is my bro, if they can't fit in tight Recaro, we call that pre-selection. Thanks bro.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I own a Miata here, you won't get any of that shit from me.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                        FWD torque steer has mostly been tamed since the late 90s. I had a 360whp Acura CLs with virtually no TS & it was for all intents & purposes a 2002 Honda accord.
                        Never driven a Mazaspeed 3 then, eh? The only time it doesn't torque steer is when the key is in the OFF position.

Comment

Congrats Dev, your car looks really nice. How has it been so far driving it day to day?
                          I'm tempted to go test drive one. I have a SG Forester that'll have to be replaced within the next year and a half. This could be a good candidate.
                          Toyota Pickup

Comment

Ha! I would be making fun of you in my head right now, but i recently watched THIS.

Now, there's no way i would choose one over an e46 M3, but I have mad respect for Matt Farah's opinion. And while i will only buy German cars, all you poopers of this thread should cease and desist.
                            "A BMW that needs nothing, has an owner that's not paying attention."

Comment

I've driven nothing but old cars as a dd. When my e30 broke down and I had to drive my parents new truck for a few days it made me never want to dd my e30 again. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love me e30 but it shouldn't be a daily IMO. Having a AC that will freeze your balls off is incredible and floating over the road is even better. Maybe I need to dial my e30 in more to be a daily idk. But after driving a new car for a daily it makes me want to park the e30 as a dd and find something to replace it. Cause after a long ass day at work I wanna do nothing more then relax. Having my teeth rattled out and ear drums blown by my e30 doesn't seem to pleasant after a 15 hour day. Now if I'm just screwing around I'll take the e30 all day every day.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

A did a thing...

Yay a hot hatch thread.

I'd have the fiat 500 abarth. I've been DDing a 500e for a few months, which has ~110 Electric horses and it's fun as hell.

I can only imagine the lighter 500 abarth with 160 hp and some sticky rubber.

Also that Clown Matt Farrah is a puppet. Ford gave him the fiesta to review and he had to say something good about it. I wouldn't take that as his actual opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X