German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. Just made my first overseas sale. GE has gone global. lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

That's great Nigel.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Shipped out the last of them the first 10 today. You should have all received email. Picked up another 5 sets today and one was already pre-ordered and will ship out in the morning. That leaves 4 sets boxed up and ready to ship. I will do a package deal discount of $600 for the camber plates and coilovers shipped.
        I have not received an email!!

Comment

Nigel I'm gonna send you a payment for the camber plates soon. Got some money from the paint job left over ;)

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Nigel, Can I get one one those last 4 kits with camber plates for $600? Are there any dust boots avail too? Please PM total price with boots if you have any currently..if not I'll still take the springs, and plates.... and where to paypal you. (same as mentioned above?)

Thanks
            Jay

Comment

I have to order new boots. Should have them by Thursday. Paypal $615 with boots.

newgermanengineering at g ma i l dot com
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

payment sent!

Thanks a million!

Jason Boudreau

Comment

Got my IE plates today. Thanks Nigel

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    I have to order new boots. Should have them by Thursday. Paypal $615 with boots.

newgermanengineering at g ma i l dot com
                    Ive missed out on alot in this thread. I have skimmed back through old pages but there is sooo much to read. But am I reading this right? $615 for coilovers and camber plates? Whats the specs on everything. What modifications are needed? I am very very interested. Please get back to me if you still have a kit available.

Comment

Camber plates showed up today as well. Looking forward to get everything installed soon

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Just installed my kit and I'm stoked! Shipping only took two days to get to my door. Everything looked awesome! I went with 6" 300f and 4" 550r for my slicktop and it rides fantastic. no fender gap at front (all the way down) as soon as it came off the jack stands. Really impressed with the kit, thanks again Nigel!

Comment

Payment sent for camber plates

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by Nick's e30
                            Do you HAVE to cut that factory perch? Im having a real big problem here with my height...

edit: figured this out about 2 minutes after making this post :headbang

Car looks amazing!
                            Let's see those pics

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                            Ive missed out on alot in this thread. I have skimmed back through old pages but there is sooo much to read. But am I reading this right? $615 for coilovers and camber plates? Whats the specs on everything. What modifications are needed? I am very very interested. Please get back to me if you still have a kit available.

$615 for coilovers, camper plates, and PSS dust boots. The fronts are 6" 450 springs and the rears are 4.5" 650. The camber plates are the IE full race plates. No modifications arw needed but cutting off the factory lower spring perch is suggested of ease of use.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Im a little confused i got the rear done no problems but in the front i noticed the sleeve doesnt go low enough for the shock to tighten does this mean i neet to cut the factory spring perch? also any of you guys who have installed the camber plates i was wondering what the order is for the washers thanks

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Clarify what you mean. The shock gets tightened in the strut tube then the spring goes on with the hat and nut. What part isn't working? Maybe post pics?

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X