Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a question about Russian collusion for the lefties:

I'm wondering just why you care about Russia meddling in our elections anyways?

Your progressive politics openly advocate for open borders, you're against voter id laws, and you actively protect illegal immigrants while having no controls in place to stop them from voting.

Why then do you really care if Russia colluded with Trump?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Your premise is moot, I am not trying to get anyone to agree with me least of all you and chicken, you both think you know everything making you both unteachable.

I know I know very little, enlighten me with actual facts and I will see them for what they are and agree.

I await your next morsel of wisdom with great anticipation.
      no, you're actively trying to stifle debate by calling names. Frankly you remind me a lot of another guy that resorted to the same tactics that hasn't posted here for a while, BraveUlysses. Lots of derogatory comment with no substance.

keep up the good work!
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post

Your progressive politics openly advocate for open borders, you're against voter id laws, and you actively protect illegal immigrants while having no controls in place to stop them from voting.

First your baiting questions are silly.

Second why aren't you angry America was attacked?

You are OK with it since you won?

If trump colluded that is treason and we have a puppet to Putin in the White house.

You OK with that?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

no, you're actively trying to stifle debate by calling names. Frankly you remind me a lot of another guy that resorted to the same tactics that hasn't posted here for a while, BraveUlysses. Lots of derogatory comment with no substance.

keep up the good work!
          I have not called anyone any names. You otoh??!

This response is not up to your standards. Try again with feeling!!!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

uh, because i generally consider it a bad thing if other countries influence the outcome of our elections?

it's absolutely a false narrative that illegal immigrants are a voting bloc capable of changing results. they stay the hell off the radar to every degree possible. you really think they're registering to vote?
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

^
              What I getting out of that is, that its ok for the USA to influence political outcomes in other countries, but not ok when other countries try to do the same to the USA. (to think this is the 1st time the Russians/China/Iran etc.... have attempted such things is naive, this is likely the 1st time they got caught red handed enough to make it to mass media stages of reporting)

And if thats not the part of the case, then why are your left of center types so against showing a valid state issued and vetted ID to be allowed to cast their vote in an official election
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                What I getting out of that is, that its ok for the USA to influence political outcomes in other countries, but not ok when other countries try to do the same to the USA.
                you're putting words in my mouth. i didn't say that at all, and historically, it's not gone well when we've done that.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  uh, because i generally consider it a bad thing if other countries influence the outcome of our elections?

it's absolutely a false narrative that illegal immigrants are a voting bloc capable of changing results. they stay the hell off the radar to every degree possible. you really think they're registering to vote?
                  Qft.

My Wife is a career educator. She worked at a charter school that mostly has American citizen children of illegal parents.

They do not take school lunches or any other benefits the children are entitled to.

Get the fuck off all any group does anything. All that proves is ignorance.

Comment

Then you will be annexed by Mexico, with no military and no guns to defend your southern boarder whats going to stop them . CA would not last on its own, due in large part to its own stupid liberal politics
                    ahem.

California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession
                    where you at, montana? :)

#calexit
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

^

Pretty sure there is a lot of Oil and Natural gas development that drove a lot of our GDP since 2008 as well.

Also yes this one is a little dated but seems the exodus is real. Why is Amazon looking to build a new HQ outside of CA, writing on the wall maybe to capitalize on some of that 20 to 30% savings in the future maybe.........

Lots of you CA expats are moving here where I live, wonder why that could be ;)
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

because it's fucking expensive to live here if you didn't buy a house before the financial crisis, or don't have rent control. duh.

i pay $1700/mo for a loft space in SF and i'm lucky as hell because that is about half the market rate.

but i understand that these are economic issues that someone from montana might not be familiar with.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

^
                          Oh trust me, its expensive to live here too, when we have all you city type valuation on living accommodation buying up Vacay/tax haven homes based on what you know back in CA..... Its pushed rents and purchase prices out of sight and past what the local pay scales in general can support.. Wonder if it could be all the stupid liberal policy that you costal county dwellers have pushed on the rest of the state, or the taxes to fun all those stupid Policy. I could have bought a a far nicer home and property in NorCal for the same or less money, but the taxes alone tip the scale. Let alone car/truck regulation, fees, gun laws, and other general CA BS keeps me in the northern Rockies and not the NW Sierras . That said if this outcome would be positive I could see maybe changing my tune

but hey rural people problems You have nearly 8 times the # of people crammed into the 10k sq/miles of the bay area than we have in the entire fucking state..... You, like I, live in a desirable location, you have to pay to live in desirable locations, but we up here have to compete with your neighbors as well. I dont expect an urabnite to be well versed in the plights of people that live more than 40 miles away. ;)
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-14-2018, 01:18 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

that's not the point is it decay? we know for a fact illegals vote, but the left seems to care less, because why?
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^
                              What I getting out of that is, that its ok for the USA to influence political outcomes in other countries, but not ok when other countries try to do the same to the USA. (to think this is the 1st time the Russians/China/Iran etc.... have attempted such things is naive, this is likely the 1st time they got caught red handed enough to make it to mass media stages of reporting)

And if thats not the part of the case, then why are your left of center types so against showing a valid state issued and vetted ID to be allowed to cast their vote in an official election
                              By this logic, you can break into your neighbors' house and after he breaks into yours he is not culpable.

It is whataboutism at it's finest and silly to the core.

Why are you willing to give anyone a pass because we have misbehaved?

Don't you love 'murica?????

Comment

that's not the point is it decay? we know for a fact illegals vote, but the left seems to care less, because why?
                                No, that is not a fact. Even if 1% of illegals did vote, it would be nowhere near enough to change an election.

I love how absent any evidence you claim illegals are impacting elections but with massive evidence say Russia did not.

Comment

Working...
                                X