Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post

If trump colluded that is treason and we have a puppet to Putin in the White house.

You OK with that?
    no, I am not okay with Putin buying $100,000 of ads on Facebook to argue against Hillary.

Treason? Seems the only collusion proved so far is Hillary hiring a foreign agent to dig up dirt on Trump from Russia. Is that collusion in your book? You OK with that?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      no, I am not okay with Putin buying $100,000 of ads on Facebook to argue against Hillary.

Treason? Seems the only collusion proved so far is Hillary hiring a foreign agent to dig up dirt on Trump from Russia. Is that collusion in your book?
      Hillary's team bought the opresearch begun by Republicans during the Primary and NEVER USED IT.

Get your facts together. Russia spent 1.2 million a month for over 2 years.

Do you just type what Fox says directly from their bs machine?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

A Russian troll factory had a $1.25 million monthly budget to interfere in the 2016 US election

By September 2016, the Internet Research Agency in Russia had a monthly budget of more than $1.25 million to carry out an influence campaign in the US.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

A Russian troll factory had a $1.25 million monthly budget to interfere in the 2016 US election

By September 2016, the Internet Research Agency in Russia had a monthly budget of more than $1.25 million to carry out an influence campaign in the US.

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...ference-2018-2
            since you're so big on where stories come from, please quit linking articles from sources known to be left wing mouth pieces like the NY Times and Business Insider.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

since you're so big on where stories come from, please quit linking articles from sources known to be left wing mouth pieces like the NY Times and Business Insider.
              Your links are nonsense bullshit. Mine are from valid factual sources.

The facts in this article are from the indictments.

Truth hurts.

Comment

So here's a link to a reporter, Sharyl Attkinsson, who has a long history of actual investigative research on the left and right. You can draw your own conclusions, but the series of individual events will lead you to collusion against Trump.

And in before Parker hyperventilates (are you related to Adam Shiff?)

this really is an interesting read and the timeline goes back a long ways:

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So here's a link to a reporter, Sharyl Attkinsson, who has a long history of actual investigative research on the left and right. You can draw your own conclusions, but the series of individual events will lead you to collusion against Trump.

And in before Parker hyperventilates (are you related to Adam Shiff?)

this really is an interesting read and the timeline goes back a long ways:

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I never hyperventilate, I will read the link.

Comment

That is a timeline of anti-Democrat & Clinton investigations. It has very little to do with Trump and what it does have is troubling at least.

It seems like a valid set of data (kudos you finally provided a link that is not flat Earth ramblings)

I do not see what it has to do with this.

Comment

There is no collusion with Trump and Russia, unless Mueller has something nobody knows about, and it would have been leaked by now probably if there was.

The timeline will also give you some insight on how the oppo research at Fusion was started and how it morphed into a Russian sourced dossier paid for by Hillary and the DNC, and then leaked to everyone.
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

There is no collusion with Trump and Russia, unless Mueller has something nobody knows about, and it would have been leaked by now probably if there was.

The timeline will also give you some insight on how the oppo research at Fusion was started and how it morphed into a Russian sourced dossier paid for by Hillary and the DNC, and then leaked to everyone.
                          That is one way to view it.

Your premise has several problems.

The dossier was picked up after it was started by Republicans, the Hillary campaign never used any of it, Nothing you are providing was ever released by the Obama administration (if anything untoward was done it was Obama's refusal to do more).

I am open to the completion of the nonpartisan Mueller investigation and whatever it finds. If I were 100% innocent Trump I would be too and would not be saying anything but carry on.

Just saying fake news, no collusion nothing to see is not proof btw.

Comment

By this logic, you can break into your neighbors' house and after he breaks into yours he is not culpable.

It is whataboutism at it's finest and silly to the core.

Why are you willing to give anyone a pass because we have misbehaved?

Don't you love 'murica?????

The whole point of that exchange was to root out if Decay was equally morally out raged with his country of residence engaging in similar activities or just when it happens to his country and when its the reason lefts collective mind is why Hillary is not POTUS......... Seems that was not really a consideration and hes is still just butthurt that we have the current leadership

I am not giving anyone a pass, I am just acknowledging that this is likely far more prevalent in the modern world between the major players than any of us poor bastards would dream of.

Keep riding the collusion chicken though I am sure that will turn up something, Like maybe payments to Fusion GPS by the Obama lawyers....
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              The whole point of that exchange was to root out if Decay was equally morally out raged with his country of residence engaging in similar activities or just when it happens to his country and when its the reason lefts collective mind is why Hillary is not POTUS......... Seems that was not really a consideration and hes is still just butthurt that we have the current leadership

I am not giving anyone a pass, I am just acknowledging that this is likely far more prevalent in the modern world between the major players than any of us poor bastards would dream of.
                              I have no illusions that we have been bastards for as long as anyone can remember. I also agree that we have interfered at every level in other sovereign countries internal business.

I simply do not think a bully that gets a beat down deserves it, both are wrong.

If you believed that the NATO (read U.S.) bombing of Yugoslavia for 78 days and nights in 1999 was a “humanitarian” act, Rogue State hopefully can serve as a wake-up call to both your intellect and your conscience.  It is a mini-encyclopedia of the numerous un-humanitarian acts perpetrated by the United States since the end of the Second World War.

Read that if you want to be sickened by how bad we are.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                The whole point of that exchange was to root out if Decay was equally morally out raged with his country of residence engaging in similar activities or just when it happens to his country
                                I think you might have missed my response?

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                you're putting words in my mouth. i didn't say that at all, and historically, it's not gone well when we've done that.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X