Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    You are right except the Republicans have all three bodies of government and 90+% of the House & Congress are silent to Trump's nonsense.

Does anyone believe that this would be met with silence if Hillary won and was doing all of these things?

Do I hear fuck no?
    That's probably true, although we'll never know and I'm happy about that as well as I think she would have been a problematic president for different reasons than Trump, but problematic nonetheless.

However, that's irrelevant as if it was Hillary my same premise still holds true, the country would still survive long after her as well.

I get that people feel as though he is weakening the US on the world stage, but the question I have for that is this: Is he really?

Foreign peoples and governments might not like the way that Trump handles himself and the things he says, however, he's but one man and he is also only in a temporary position, I think foreign governments as well as people can recognize that there will be a time when Trump leaves the scene. Additionally, because of the size of the US economy and military power, it would be tough to argue that the US is somehow going to cease to be a world power anytime soon. We consume more of the world's goods and spend more money on the world stage than everyone else by a wide margin. We have the most technologically advanced military and a presence in nearly every country of the world in some form. Trump might make people hold their noses, but in the end, they are still swallowing much of what the US is sticking in their faces because without the US the world doesn't go round so to speak.

Comment

Yet you keep responding...
      why are you still engaging this idiot? there are conservatives here worth having a conversation with.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
        That's probably true, although we'll never know and I'm happy about that as well as I think she would have been a problematic president for different reasons than Trump, but problematic nonetheless.

However, that's irrelevant as if it was Hillary my same premise still holds true, the country would still survive long after her as well.

I get that people feel as though he is weakening the US on the world stage, but the question I have for that is this: Is he really?

Foreign peoples and governments might not like the way that Trump handles himself and the things he says, however, he's but one man and he is also only in a temporary position, I think foreign governments as well as people can recognize that there will be a time when Trump leaves the scene. Additionally, because of the size of the US economy and military power, it would be tough to argue that the US is somehow going to cease to be a world power anytime soon. We consume more of the world's goods and spend more money on the world stage than everyone else by a wide margin. We have the most technologically advanced military and a presence in nearly every country of the world in some form. Trump might make people hold their noses, but in the end, they are still swallowing much of what the US is sticking in their faces because without the US the world doesn't go round so to speak.
        I am not saying he is going to destroy the country but by pulling us out of agreements and engagements with the world it diminishes our influence and as we withdraw China (and others) are filling the vacuum.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          why are you still engaging this idiot? there are conservatives here worth having a conversation with.
          Not sure.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Not sure.
            Hahahaa. I just love the tolerance of the left, or maybe it's the lack of ability to handle differing opinions like an adult. Then agian I shouldn't expect too much from a grown man that paints his nails.

Parker, you're ok though.

Comment

Congrats Mike!
              Attached Files

Comment

Abandon ship!
                Attached Files

Comment

Only a year ago, President Trump promised to eliminate the national debt in 8 years, but it has just hit a dizzying new historical high

About a year ago, President Trump pledged to eliminate the national debt "over a period of eight years." But for the first time in history, the national debt surpassed $21 trillion this week, according to the U.S. Treasury.

The landmark comes shortly after Congress passed, and Mr. Trump signed, a suspension on the federal debt limit last month, allowing the government to borrow an unlimited amount of money until March 1, 2019.
                  i'd like to know what the fuck happened to all the conservative outrage about deficit spending and selling our debt to china.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Don't worry, this will still be blamed on Obama, just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/under-d...rst-time-ever/

i'd like to know what the fuck happened to all the conservative outrage about deficit spending and selling our debt to china.
                      Didn't you get the memo?

If Trump does it it's fiiiiiiine!

What we were doing wrong was not spending more and taxing less. Apparently that's how you sneak up on debt and reduce it!

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                        Don't worry, this will still be blamed on Obama, just watch.
                        Yeah he did it in an executive order he left in the desk.

Comment

A measure imposed to try and keep the looming Govt shutdowns from locking up the govt every 6 weeks. Do I like it NO, is it necessary NO, if the minority party would stop being petty and everyone work for the good of the rest of us. Lots of debt is not good for all us..
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Or the current Majority party could learn to balance budgets, previous admins have done it before, its not impossible.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              if the minority party would stop being petty and everyone work for the good of the rest of us.
                              really? you're going to say that, without irony, after how the republicans behaved during the obama presidency?
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

That's why I said minority not Democrats.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X