Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    I was over at my buddies house chilling with the neighbor guy that moved in a few weeks prior. We were drinking and and he says he has something to do but to come over in an hour. Well me and the friend notice that he didn't drive away, so us been drinking we go to his house to bug him.we knock on the door and he doesn't answer so we yell at him saying hey fucker open up we know you are home type shit. My friend goes to wiggle the door knob and it's unlocked, now it's "we are the police, we have the house surrounded and are coming in!!!". We open the door and get the smell of hot shit right away, I look into the living room and see the big ass.neighbor lady naked and squatting on the glass coffee table taking a shit. Old boy is also naked laying under the coffee table,he has some poop on him and was beating off. I looked away, and he looks at us and I can see out of the corner of my eye that he has poop all over his face. Overwhelmed by the smell and the sight I just saw I run into the yard and puke my brains out.

Dude comes over 20 minutes later and just says hey sorry about that. Like it wasn't a big deal...

That's hawt
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Well, yeah....I mean I do that sometimes......

Is it not normal to have someone’s else’s poop on your face during an intense fap sesh?

Pretty good story tho..... was it the chick in burgie’s signature?
      Last edited by flyboyx; 03-21-2018, 12:55 AM.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

Is it not normal to have someone’s else’s poop on your face during an intense fap sesh?

Had to of been.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Damn,

I've seen some things, but a guy furiously beating off while a chick dumps on him, including his face???

ohlawd.jpeg
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Dude comes over 20 minutes later and just says hey sorry about that. Like it wasn't a big deal...
            To be fair, you did walk into his house lol

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

That story is an example of true love and the start of a new, lifelong friendship.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Bigger than that. I called her beefalo, she had a gunt and it was massive, like I'm sure she had to prop it out with 2x4's so she could break the suction off the toilet. She came over for a bbq and brought a pack of hot dogs and buns. She fucking ate them all!! I was disgusted, I can eat two and be stuffed and here she is with a plate of hotdogs stacked up like Lincoln logs. She fucking crushed them all.

Before the poop situation she would always tell me how she loves to suck dick and that I should go to her house and everytime I come over she will blow me. I had to make up a story on the fly so I said I have to take a med and that it makes my dick not work all the time. I was told once by a great man, don't turn down a blow job, unless it's a guy offering. I turned it down because Ivwasnt too interested in having a balloon head with a.mouth blow me

Comment

FUCK THAT

Imagine that shit that's going on that dudes face. WTF. Her beefalo pies are probably rank as fuck.

She probably likes to suck dick, because its like a hot dog without the calories.

Comment

Ya see, that's how we get the parties started on R3v!!!

...really looking forward to my next visit to Puyallup, WA in a couple of weeks.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Bigger than that. I called her beefalo, she had a gunt and it was massive, like I'm sure she had to prop it out with 2x4's so she could break the suction off the toilet. She came over for a bbq and brought a pack of hot dogs and buns. She fucking ate them all!! I was disgusted, I can eat two and be stuffed and here she is with a plate of hotdogs stacked up like Lincoln logs. She fucking crushed them all.

Before the poop situation she would always tell me how she loves to suck dick and that I should go to her house and everytime I come over she will blow me. I had to make up a story on the fly so I said I have to take a med and that it makes my dick not work all the time. I was told once by a great man, don't turn down a blow job, unless it's a guy offering. I turned it down because Ivwasnt too interested in having a balloon head with a.mouth blow me
                      well, just to reiterate, I would imagine she smells like spoiled milk and has a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her bunghole.

but yeah, I love bj's just as much as the next guy. however, as indicated by the stories posted here, I have turned down a lot of them because...well....I found the chicks fucking gross in one way or another. and there is the likelyhood that if I did all of them I would probably have some sort of vd by now.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

well, just to reiterate, I would imagine she smells like spoiled milk and has a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her bunghole.

but yeah, I love bj's just as much as the next guy. however, as indicated by the stories posted here, I have turned down a lot of them because...well....I found the chicks fucking gross in one way or another. and there is the likelyhood that if I did all of them I would probably have some sort of vd by now.
                        It's not the chance of getting drippy dick, it's more presenting a slug in her mouth instead of a Pringles can

Comment

Fat chicks like that might not be in to giving BJs at all, but are probably more in it for the oral fixation. After all, she'd need to stuff her upper hole 3 or 4 solid hours per day to maintain her physique. Or maybe BJs are just her diet regimen as they are a low calorie snack that requires exercise to get.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            Fat chicks like that might not be in to giving BJs at all, but are probably more in it for the oral fixation. After all, she'd need to stuff her upper hole 3 or 4 solid hours per day to maintain her physique. Or maybe BJs are just her diet regimen as they are a low calorie snack that requires exercise to get.
                            Maybe Richard Simmons needs to do a blowin to the oldies video.

Comment

Holy shit this is r3v gold!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe Richard Simmons needs to do a blowin to the oldies video.
                                I'd pay to see that! ;D

....actually no, I probably wouldn't
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X